KAIDER

Cinder's head burned. Waves of heat and warmth caressed her brain and kissed her scalp. Drums banged and crashed and echoed around her head. Red hot throbbing ached against her brow, smouldering, seething and simmering.
This only lasted less than 10 seconds, but it felt like an eternity of burning for Cinder. Her headache sizzled down. Her awakening was taken on with caution and care: if she moved any faster, she'd knock herself out again. Slowly, very slowly, the remains started to piece together memories of the battle.
A fading ache in her legs reminding her of running, racing up the the stairs to the throne room- taking each on two by two.
Her conversation with Levana, flooding her blood with flames and flare.
Their fight; finding Thorne; her evil aunt manipulating her friends to fight against her; using the people she loved and forcing them to hate her.
Knocking out Scar. Thorne stabbing Cress... And the true horror and regret in his eyes.
All of a sudden, the action paused, glitched and switched to the only moment of peace; of excruciating silence. Cinder lay, splayed on the floor, exhausted... Broken.
But, glints of hope hung above her. She settles, staring at the stars. Light on the darkest night of this war. As her breathing slowed, a familiar, lovely face appeared above her, tenderly scooping her up.
Kai.
REBOOTING SYSTEMS IN 3... 2... 1...

I'm a bit KAIDER crazy but I'm working on all the other couples because I love them too!
Xxx