Kaider

Cinder loved Kai's chambers. They were grand and tidy and modern. She loved the balcony where she could see the stars. (She loved his secret draw of chocolates that she could snack on when Iko wanted her on a diet for the wedding.)
She loved their closet where- on their day off- Kai and Cinder put on a fashion show. She had to admit, Kai looked great in eyeliner (even if it was messy and drawn by her.) They named it KAILINER. She also adored the way he hung 'the hoodie' (i.e. The one he wore when they first met and that she constantly stole)
There were so many things she loved about the palace.
But, Cinder had discovered, Kai had an absolute favourite place. In fact, he loved it so much, he had tunnels connecting his room to it....
The Palace Library.
It was one of the first places he'd shown her when they came back from France. There were stacks and stacks of books. Kai had explained to her that his favourite smell was the smell of fresh books. "Ha!" She'd said, "this is how my adorable dorky boyfriend gets high."
He grabbed a book, opened it to a middle page, and breathed in the smell. When his head rose, Kai's eyes went crossways.
She couldn't help but kiss him.

Hours later, they'd walked out of the library with all the books Kai wanted her to read as he ranted about how love triangles are an inconvenience... more, it seemed, than global issues.

She couldn't wait to find out about characters Kai had told her about.
Will Dorian stand up to his father?
Will Clary be accepted into the shadow hunters?
Will Percy return the lightning bolt?
...
She loved the palace. It felt like home. But, Cinder knew, that it could never have felt that way if it weren't for her true home being there. Kai.