Cresswell... be prepared.

"But I don't waaannnaaa!" Thorne groaned, his posture pathetic and slouched.
"Carswell, we're going. Whether you like it or not!" Cress' voice was authoritative and clear, like a mother convincing her kid to eat their vegetables.
Yup, that sums it up.
Thorne was definitely a big kid.
"But- ah- I..." his protest was hushed by Cress pressing up against him. She stood on the tips of her feet, reaching up to him. Her lips were centimetres away from his and Thorne's heart was a butterfly: it was aching, trying to escape his body. It's wings batted against his chest and he leaned ever so slightly closer.

Then Cress decided it was a great idea to look down and step off her tip-toes.
Yeah, real smooth. Thorne just kissed air. That's depressing.

She reached to his black tie that matched with his suit but contrasted with his pressed, white shirt. Cress' tongue curved and stuck out in concentration as she neatly tidied him up.
"Please, Carswell. This means a lot to me." She squeaked softly. Thorne could feel her warmth, even through his suit, as he pulled her into a tight hug.
He sighed, "Oh, it's a shame I'd do anything for you. It's always getting me into trouble."
Her chuckle vibrated his chest.
It was the best feeling ever, no contest.
"I'm sorry, I know it's stupid. I know you don't even think of them as parents anymore. But it wouldn't feel right if I hadn't met them at least once. We don't ha-"
"Ah-Nah-Nah! You just convinced me, Crescent. Don't make me want to back out now."
She giggled, quietly- almost like a whisper.
"I didn't get to see them when we were in L.A. for your medal of honour." Cress said, feeling guilty about the look on her boyfriend's face.
"Cress! What have I told you?"
"Huh?"
"The medal for bravery is yours! Stars, I'm tryna be romantic here!"
She chuckled, "Yeah, sorry for raining in your romantic parade."
"Sarcasm?! You, my dear, have been spending too much time coming Cinder and Kai."
She pulled him into a hug, somehow. Cress was definitely stronger than she looked. Her fierce hold on him shut him up.
When he finally found the words to speak, he said:
"Cress, you look beautiful."
She instantly blushed. In fact, Thorne was glad Wolf wasn't here, because she looked like a tomato, extra red.
"Carswell-"
"But! I have one more accessory for you to wear when we meet... them."
"Ohhh! Did you spend money on another necklace? Because I don't know if we can pay for the wifi bills if we loose all our money to your excessive spending on me," she laughed. But Thorne looked worried. Nervous. Maybe meeting his parents again would knock his self-esteem. He looked like a twelve year old boy, eager to impress his father- and terribly anxious and uneasy.
"C-Carswell?"
Then he was on the floor. Cress gasped. She thought he'd collapsed or been shot or...
Then it hit her.
He was on one knee.
Now, classic fangirl Cress (TM) would've squealed and fainted if this happened in a net-drama. She almost died when Scar and Wolf announced their engagement, never mind Kai and Cinder!
Now... it was happening to her.
He reached into his bomber jacket pocket and pulled out a ring with a studded light-blue diamond glistening in the centre. It reminded her of his eyes.
But, when he picked it out... he was probably thinking of mine. *squeal.

"My sweet Crescent Moon- will you do me the honour of mar-"
"YES, YOU IDIOT! I can't believe it took you this long! I was about to do it myself..."
Thorne grinned, stood up, pecked her lips and place a ring on her finger. Not a mili-second later- she was dunked into a deep kiss, wrapped up in his arms.
When they pulled apart, Cress' hair probably resembled a birds nest and her lips were probably swollen and she was so dazed. She was convinced she was drunk in the moment.
"Ha-ha! My mom's gonna be so jelly of that ring."
She giggled and hiccuped.
"Let's go, almost husband."
Thorne held out his arm, Cress grabbed it excitedly. She rested her head against his upper arm.
"Anything you say, almost wife."

Hehe...