Christmas

As suggested by miniature-jacin 💕💕💕
Have a very merry Christmas!

It all started with a very high pitched scream: it seemed as though a siren was wailing at top volume.
"Is someone screaming?" Cinder shouted, covering her ears and ducking under Kai's chin.
"I thought it was an alarm."
A distant voice screeched: "HELP ME!"
They ran down the hall, joined by everyone in the Rampion family except from Thorne and Cress.
Scarlet growled something under her breath: "Not again."
Wolf barged open Thorne and Cress' door to find Thorne's legs dangling out of their Christmas tree. Cress was trying to pull him out.
Scarlet, Kai and Cinder burst into laughter. Jacin tried to keep a straight face.
"Oh- Carswell..." Winter sighed.
Wolf helped Cress. Thorne looked as if the tree had given birth to him.
"He's a tree baby," Scarlet laughed. The words were hard to understand because she kept on snorting.
The Captain's hair was messy and laced with tree needles. His face was slightly scratched and red.
He moaned and groaned.
"I- I need a mirror." He felt around the dressing table until his hands fell upon a hand hold mirror.
He lifted it up to his fa-
"Oh my stars... THE MONEY MAKER! MY MONEY MAKER!"
"Oh Carswell, it's not that bad."
"Jacin can just fix it up. That's what he did with my scars."
"Jacin, fix me!"
Everyone turned to Jacin.
"I will agree to help you. But there's one thing I want in return."
"Anything."
"A picture."
"...Fine."

And that is how Thorne went viral on Christmas.