"We are here to join your training." Then, without letting Silas say anything, she stomps off and stands next to one of the biggest guys there.

I follow her and stand right next to her, awkwardly glancing between her and the guy next to her.

He's huge. Both muscly and tall. He looks down at Lea, laughing.

She glares at him. "What you laughing at? Think I can't do this training. Watch me!"

He raises an eyebrow and shakes his head, looking back at the Alpha. "150 sit ups followed by 150 press ups! Go!"

Lea raises her hand. "Woah woah woah! When have these men only ever done just 150 sit ups and just 150 press ups? Increase it!"

He rolls his eyes and shouts 250 and I hear Isla and Rhea groan simultaneously.

Lea drops to the ground in lightning speed and hurries rapidly through her 250 sit ups. Hah, someone's been training in their bedroom.

I get onto the floor and do 250 sit ups, annoyed by the grassy floor. I feel my stomach burn slightly as I finish the 250 sit ups and roll my eyes at Lea, who's half way through her press ups.

As I get into my press up position for the final time, I see Lea cackling at the guy she was stood next to because he's still going and she's done.

Dusting off my leggings, I lean against Isla and smile. "It's been a while since I've done that."

She raises an eyebrow. "Really? I thought you'd do that because you were-"

"Are."

"Because you are a rogue."

I shake my head, stretching my arms. "No, I didn't have time. I was either running, swimming or fighting. There was never any time to do a proper work out. Yeah I did a few exercises here and there but I was always at a new place. Except when I found the cave. Then I did workout. But, I didn't stay in the cave too long."

"Ooh. Makes sense."

"150 burpees!"

I look over at her and stretch again. "I know." Then I'm back on the floor, doing burpees this time.

We all make our way over to the gym and I see a few men fighting in the ring

We all make our way over to the gym and I see a few men fighting in the ring. Rhea notices and nudges her shoulder with mine.

"Remember when we used to sneak out in the middle of the night and practice and fight here?"