"Cheeky girl."

She flips her hair over he shoulder and walks like a model, one leg in front of the other. "What can I say, I excel in that department!"

I feel the nerves fill my stomach and shake my head. "Okay, I'm going. It's going to happen."

"Why you so worried? You lost your virginity to this guy, calm it!"

I shush, annoyed. "Want to announce it to the whole world?"

She grins evilly. "Yes." Then she walks away. Damn!

I inhale deeply and strut forward, making sure to sway my hips. I grab a milkshake with a straw and casually sip the cold beverage out of the straw.

I feel his vision burning deeply within like lasers, and I make sure to keep the blush off my cheeks.

I finish it and place the cup gently in the sink. I walk up the stairs slowly, scared that I'll rip the dress.

I reach the top and jog to my room, slamming the door.

I look at Lea and she looks like she wants to know every detail. "That was very tense."

She moves her head to the side like a puppy and smirks. "Sexually tense?"

I lounge in my leggings and hoodies and stare at my newly decorated room

I lounge in my leggings and hoodies and stare at my newly decorated room. After I fell asleep that night, I made sure to wake up early morning to go on a run. Raven wanted out.

She had bonded great with Silas' wolf that I still don't know the name of and because he marked my wolf, she loved him deeply. Can't say I think the same.

She says he's much nicer than Silas. I don't know if I should believe her.

I then got a hold of some tools and got to work. Now I have square shelves in order on my walls full of books that I plan to read.

My bed is one of those that are on the floor and have stairs leading up to it. I have a chalkboard that I'm planning to write my plans on.

I have more things that just complete my room and make it look great!

Raven's begging for a fight, to unleash her anger out on someone. I plan to do exactly that.

I grab my chalk and write out neatly 'Join a Fighting lesson'.

I go through the hundreds of bags from the mall and spot the Nike and Adidas ones. I grab some Nike leggings and Nike trainer.