"Yeah i needed to wait till you arrive. You'll find the menu in the kitchen. Please take good care of the house and the little baby," she mentions, putting on her wrist watch.

"What little baby? Hope you took her bath."

My aunt keeps quiet.

"Christ, aunt you know, I can't bathe a baby." I don't know where she got that idea from.

"You'll do just great. I know the house is big. You'll lose your way if you absently walk. I know you are a smart girl. You'll know your way out. Text me when you need any assistance."

I intend to. I feel attached already.

****

I walk to the little girl's room. She's sleeping soundly. She's so cute. I did realize i almost had tears in my eyes.

I wish I had a daughter as gorgeous as she is. I'm in love...twice.

I'll ask my aunt for a picture of her and some day ask my husband for a baby as beautiful as this one...

I hope that husband is...

Suddenly the baby stirs in her sleep. Letting out a louder cry later. I quickly pick her up.

She feels so right in my arms and I feel like crying.

I love children especially when they are little.

She opens her eyes slowly.

She cries as the light blinds her eye. I quickly put out the lights.

I was so into her sleeping figure, I forgot to look around.

How on earth do an almost two years old baby wake up this early? I find it...disturbing.

Is she even more than two years old? I just guessed.

I give her water to drink.

****

If there were a third party, that person would've laughed throughout. The baby wouldn't allow me to bathe her. She holds me tighter the moment I try to put her into the water. The water isn't cold. It is hot ...not too hot...it's just OK, warm.

She keeps laughing anytime I frown at her. What sort of a child is this?

She bites my nose while I pick her up. And she wouldn't allow me to bathe her.

What now? Does she want us to bath together? If that's what she wants then I won't be bathing her till my aunt arrives on Sunday.

"Little one, please have pity on me and let me bath you. OK?"

She keeps laughing. I can't help but laugh too. She's so lovely.

Finally she gives up and I bathe her. I thought it will be difficult but I did bath her.

I wrap a towel around her tiny body while we walk into her room.

"What should we wear, little one?"

She shakes her head to every dress I choose.

Am I sure she's less than two?

I sigh and tickle her for a bit. While I turn to leave, she holds my hand with her arms. Indicating I tickle her more.

Her loud screams sound like music in my head. I love hearing her scream.

She crawls over to the head of the bed and sits. The bed is big. Even bigger than what i sleep in. It's good, so she wouldn't fall when she's sleeping. I join her and before I can tickle her some more, a voice stops me.

That voice.

"Your aunt told me you'll be replacing her. I didn't agree at first because she told me you were young, but I can see you are doing a great job."

I smile. He's never going to say positive things once he realizes it's me.

"I'll be in my room. Let me know when you need something."

He sounds so serious. I prefer the voice he spoke to me with last week, when he was advising me at Eunice's apartment.

He sounded sweet.

The little girl tries to reach for her dad behind me.

And that got him racing to the bed. He turns on the light and when he sees me, his eyes widens.

Heaven will break loose.

"You?"

*****

Wow, very long.

Hope you enjoyed it.

"You?"

What do you think will happen next? Let me know what you are all thinking about.

Please follow me on IG: @chrissieswift

Love you all