She looks surprised and then looks at the ceiling. "Hear that Mom! You're wrong and I'm right! Hah!"

Everyone turns to see the crazy girl and loads just ignore her. I'm sure they are probably used to it now.

She looks at me, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Hey, I'm Lea if you didn't guess by my Mom screaming it. What's ya name?"

I shake my head, smiling. "Hi Lea, I'm Quinn but a lot of people call me Q."

She pulls me into a hug and swaggers towards the breakfast, grabbing at least five pancakes on her plate and piling on a load of chocolate.

She's turns to me, setting herself next to me. "A girl's gotta eat what a girl's gotta eat."

Then she digs in.

"Okay Rhea, calm down

"Okay Rhea, calm down. Your and Lea's name rhymes, we get it. Please, take a chill pill."

The small girl pauses, staring me in the face. "Did you just say take a chill pill? How old do you wanna get?"

"I'm offended. Sorry I missed all the trends, GAWWDD!"

Rolling her blue eyes, she passes me the delicious tea. "Your teeth are going to rot in the future."

I sip the delicious cup full of goodness, flipping her off. "I really don't care."

"And we really know. Now hurry up so we can all go shopping. You can't keep wearing Rhea's clothes."

I sigh dramatically at Lea. "So where is this Isla I have heard of?"

Rhea grins wickedly and wiggles her eyebrows. "She recently found her mate...."

Lea's lips turn in a circle shape and I cackle in glee. "Isn't she younger than us?"

I nod. "Yeah but she's had a bad past so when she found him, she sucked on him like a leech."

"That's a mean thing to say to your rogue buddy."

I turn around and see a smiling Isla making her way towards us. "You came!"

"I came! Anyway, who's this? You make too many friends Q."

Rhea snorts unattractively. "You mean not enough Isla. She's practically a loner." I smack her shoulder, scowling.

"Ouch. That was a burn."

"I know, I'm savage."