Chapter 34 - New Life

Hikari's POV

It's been one month since I obtained my memories back.

Or should I say, my true self back.

I thought I will never get myself back. I don't want to live in this world anymore. I thought by living in the darkness will allow me not to feel anything. But...

He didn't let me.

He will never let me.

He will do anything to have me back in his hands. 

Aizen Sousuke.

The man who broke me. The man who kidnapped me. The man who love me as a whole. I thought I will never come to love this man but he destroyed that. He now became the irreplaceable man in my life.

I love him and I will do anything to protect him.

Now, we were still preparing ourselves to battle Yhwach. It almost time for us to settle this once for all. Sousuke said that I will never be safe if Yhwach is still alive so he wanted his death. He wanted to erased my nightmare and with him gone, we will continue with our life. Our new life.

I was so excited to think about what will we do after this is all over. Settle down, maybe? I wonder if Sousuke wanted to stay with me here in the human world. Or is he still wanted the throne? Or maybe return to Hueco Mundo? I should talk this to him, after all...

We are together now.

"Um, Sousuke?" I reached his hand and wrapped myself around his arm.

"Hm? What is it, Hikari?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away, dear." Okay, this shouldn't be so difficult. I mean, I am going to ask my own boyfriend about what we are going to do in the future.

"I was just wondering about...you know, about us," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, about what we are going to do after this is all over. What are you going to do? I was thinking if we could settle down in the human world. Or are you still..." I paused my sentences. I wanted to know what he was thinking but doesn't want to as well. This is so confusing. But I deserve to know what's my boyfriend thinking.

"We can think about it later. My top priority is you. Once this is all over, we can talk about it." And that's it. With his words, our conversation was over. He was still the man full of authority after all. As expected from Aizen Sousuke.

"Do you already have a plan?" I always wanted to know about it. He rarely talked about this with me.

"Yes, I am. You don't need to worry about it. You will be saved here,"

"But, I want to help too. This is all happened because of me. I want to take responsible for what I already did! That's why--"

"Hikari!" and he immediately stopped me. Sousuke hated it if I wanted to join the battle with him. It's not like I'm going to bother him, I just wanted to help. Help the man I love. He already did so much for me, now it's time for me to repay him back. "Do understand your situation, Yhwach is targeting you. I'm doing this for your safety and with you waiting for me here, it will calm me down. So, please..." He looked at me, with those gentle brown eyes.

"Stay." He ordered. His tone sounds worried but he was still demanding me to stayed. He left me no choice to obey him. 

"...Okay." He smiled at me and patted my head gently.

"Good girl. Don't worry," Sousuke pulled me to his hold. "I will come back, to your side. I will return," he promised. Well, he better came home. I couldn't take it if he...died by Yhwach's hands. No, this is Aizen Sousuke that we were talking about. There's no way he will die that easily...right? I hope not.