Chapter 14 - Just For You

As Aizen and Hikari continued kissing, something new bloom inside of them.

A bittersweet feeling for them, as they have fell in love to each other. New feeling for both of them.

To Aizen, that was his first time for him to considered someone important to him. Not just for his plan, but for himself. Something about Hikari has melted his cold heart. To him, maybe that's what he needed most.

To find someone who understand him. Someone who will accept him for who he was. Someone who will loved him unconditionally. He has found his light.

When both of them pulled themselves, they looked at each other-straight to each eyes. Like they were looking to each other's soul.

As for Hikari, that was the first time for her to feel something different. She has to be honest to herself that she loved Ichigo because she considered him important and because he was the only one who always beside her. By her side when she's alone. She always thought, it was love.

Maybe she mistakenly considered it as love. Because Ichigo never left her and they already together since they were children and because she lost her parents and Ichigo lost his mother-considering that both of them understood each other, she considered it as love. When the truth was, she just like him but did not love him.

It was really...sad. Hikari did not want to hurt him but she had to accept the reality because what she felt towards Ichigo was different with Aizen.

She knew Aizen was evil, cruel, heartless and cold. He will do anything so he will obtained what he want. He will killed in cold blood, hurt anyone who stand in his way, anything. But...

Despite she knew how cruel he was, how he treated his subordinate, but he always shown gentleness to her. The only time he was cold to her, when she returned to him again after he killed Shun. But only his action, his eyes shown something different. He was angry but some part of him was sad. Maybe he didn't see it but Hikari was able to. He did something cruel and it leads her...

To fell in love with him. Unconditionally, fell in love with Aizen-the man who already broke her.

"Hikari" Just by hearing his deep voice, she could feel a beat inside her. She grabbed his sleeves and shut her eyes while looking at his bare chest, hoping it was just her imagination. Her head told her to stop but her heart told her to accept him. He closed himself to her and placed a kiss on her cheek and move back to her ear.

"N-No..." She tried to pushed him but Aizen did not let her. He hold her wrists as he continued to kissed her ear, cheek and her neck.

"Do not reject me, Hikari..." He whispered on her ear as he sudden lifted her up, startling her. He went to the bed and gently put her down. He went on top of her and gently placed another kiss on her lips. From gentle, he became uncontrollable.

"W-Wait..! Aizen...san" Her face already blushing. She could feel her cheeks were flaming. While he was busy kissing her, his hand already on her waist and slowly inserted it inside her clothes, surprising her. "N-No! Wait, Aizen-san..! Don't--!" Again, he already captured her lips. Not allowing her to said another words. Her body was in heat, every single of it when Aizen touched her body.

But, instead of feeling hated it or disgusted-Hikari only feel embarrassed. He already saw her body many times, but still...

"Aizen-san..!" She looked up at him and what she saw, surprised her. Something that she thought he will never shown her. Gentleness could be seen from his cold brown eyes. Soft and gentle gaze, like he was scared to harmed her. She was precious to him. He touched her cheek and slowly placed another kiss.