Chapter 16 - The Light's Hidden Secret

"Aizen-san!! Please! Stop dragging me!" Hikari shouted as Aizen continued to dragged her back to his room. 

When they finally reached his room, Aizen pushed her inside and he locked the door. She felt angry on what he did. He told Ichigo everything about their secret. She looked at him with anger attached to her face.

"Why you told him that?!" Hikari shouted a bit to him.

"Told him what?" Aizen asked innocently. Usually Hikari will found his tone amusing but not for now... It just made her more angry.

"Told him about...what you already did to me" Hikari said with a blush on her face.

"Did? What did I do to you, Hikari? Say it" Aizen asked back. She was cornered. This side of Aizen was really made her annoyed. He was doing it on purpose. He wanted to let Hikari to said it by herself that it was him who took her virginity away.

"That you..." She closed her eyes tightly. "You...took my...virginity" She finally said it. It took her everything just to told him that.

"...So?" Aizen asked back.

"S-So... You don't have to tell him that! I thought you're not going to tell him if I stayed with you?!" She felt betrayed. She did not expect Aizen will went out of line.

"I'm afraid I never promised that, Hikari" Aizen stated. "I only told you to not ever try to run away from me or you will face the same punishment again. I never promised that I won't tell that boy what I already did to you" Aizen's words shocked her. 

True. When Hikari recalled back all his words before, Aizen never told her that he will not tell Ichigo their secret. She couldn't countered his words but still...

Hikari still expected Aizen to not ever let Ichigo knew. His action will causing Hikari won't able to faced Ichigo again and that probably Aizen's intention so Hikari won't have a place to go home. 

"I want to let that boy know that you belonged to me, Hikari" Aizen said. Hikari then looked at him, rather confuse with his words. Aizen then touched her cheek. "If you want to know why I told him our secret, it is because I want to. I already touched you, meaning..." He closed himself and whispered on her ear. 

"You...are mine" He declared. She should feel happy with his words but unfortunately...

She didn't.

There were no meanings on his words and it hurts. She began to think on how stupid she was that she thought there was still a hidden kindness on him and on how she had fallen to him. 

Without any words, she turned her back to him and walked to the door.

"Hikari! Where are you--" Before he could finished his words...

"Don't touch me!" Hikari shouted and suddenly she used her power and the next thing she knew, she saw Aizen suddenly kneel down while rubbed his eyes. Clearly she accidentally blinded him but only for a minute as Aizen raised his head and looked up to him. Without any words, Hikari immediately went out from his room, thinking to go back to her room. 

She felt disappointed with him. She might be loved him but she did not expect Aizen will went out line by telling Ichigo their secret.

Hikari could feel her tears continued to dropped down. 

"Wh--Why, Aizen-san? Do you really...love me? Or am I just another toy to satisfy your amusement?" She was so sad with her own thoughts. In her mind, that was probably the reason on why Aizen did that. She was so puzzled on every action Aizen gave to her. One moment he was kind and gentle but then he will switched to another different personality that Hikari knew that was the real Aizen.