Chapter 8 - First Kiss?

"I see... So, that's how you were taken by Aizen that time. No wonder I can't find you here" Ichigo explained. Right after Hikari back home to Ichigo's place, Hikari immediately explained to him how she got kidnapped by Aizen. Unknowingly to Hikari, the moment Shun told Ichigo she was gone-Ichigo immediately searched for her. He knew Hikari was taken by someone because Hikari was not someone who will ran away without explanation. She was...happy when she heard Ichigo was always searching for her. But there was one thing that she wanted to know.

"Um, Ichigo? How did you met Aizen-san?"

"Oh, when I was trying to save Rukia-he unexpectedly appeared. I only attacked him because he was trying to hurt Rukia but in the end...I lost. Good think was Ruki is save but he ran away. If I knew he will come here, I..." Ichigo still felt responsible on what happened to Hikari. On the contrary, Hikari never blamed him. Not even once. She hold his hand and smiled to him.

"Please don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault. Besides, I'm okay right?" She tried to assured him.

"He...He didn't do anything you, did he?" Hikari flashed back on what happened to them back then. If she said no, that means...she was lying. She recalled on how Aizen stole her first kiss. Her first kiss which she already keep for Ichigo someday. But... She did not want Ichigo to know. True, she already got her first kiss, but not with someone she loved. She will obtained her true first kiss when she already did it with Ichigo.

"...No. So, don't worry about it" Hikari decided to said that. She didn't want to make Ichigo more worried about her.

"...Okay, then. Well, you should stay here for now. Don't worry, I'm sure dad and my sisters will approve. You can use my room"

"Eh? Wh-Where you'll be sleeping?"

"Hm? The couch?"

"Huh? No, I'll take the couch. I can't use your room while you're sleeping in the couch. I'll sleep on the couch" Hikari insisted.

"Hah? Like hell I'm gonna let you do that. I can't let someone who have a health problem take the couch! Like I said, just use my room" Ichigo countered her.

"Then... Why don't you sleep here?" There was a long silent between them before one of them could talk.

"...Eh?" Ichigo was surprised.

"If you don't mind" Hikari's face already blushing but she thought that was the best way rather than Ichigo slept on the couch. Ichigo then let out a sigh and scratched his head.

"Fine. But, you take the bed. I'll sleep on the floor and no more arguing. That's final" Ichigo insisted. In Hikari's mind, maybe that's the best way for now as she only nodded on his words. "Good. Well then, you can take my clothes. Dad and my sisters will questioned you if they see you with those clothes" He opened the wardrobe and took his clothes and pants and gave it to Hikari. 

"Thank you, Ichigo"

"Well, I'll be outside. Take your time changing" He said and exit the room. Hikari then took of her clothes and wore Ichigo's. She was hoping she will never wear the Arrancar's uniform anymore. She did not want to returned there anymore, to Aizen's side. She wanted to stay here, with Ichigo and her friends.

***

The Next day at the Hospital

"I see. So, you were kidnapped by someone you don't know. Well, but at least you're able to escape and Ichigo found you" Shun said and felt relieved. Hikari and Ichigo decided to not tell him about Aizen so he won't get confuse. An existence of Shinigami will be too much for him to believed. He then patted her head and smiled warmly to her. "Thank goodness you're alright. I'm so worried about you" He said. Hikari also missed him. In her mind, she already pick out the right choice for her to run away from Aizen. She was hoping Aizen will never find her there although maybe he already realized she was gone. But she hoped, both of them will never met again.