Chapter 12 - The Killer and His Light

Aizen's Part

It's been a week since he obtained Hikari back.

It's been a week since he obtained Hikari's first time. To Aizen, that was probably the most effective punishment for her. Stealing her everything. He already killed her most trusted doctor, Shun with cold blood. He didn't feel a slightest guilt of his action. He thought Hikari deserved it all because of what she already done to him. He already kind enough to always remind her what she will face if she was dare to opposed him, but she was brave enough to tested him.

And now... She have to faced all the pain that Aizen gave to her for the rest of her life. On how she felt guilty because she ran away from him. She lost her best friend even her innocence. 

Since that day, Aizen kept her with him. In his room. Imprisoning her. And since he stole her innocence, Aizen was like on...drug. He couldn't stop his desire for the young girl and he will always constantly came for her, almost every night. He already knew her health problem was not because her body was weak, but because her power was too strong for her to handled it. As he hold firm of his thought, he continued to hold her over and over. To remind her. To marked her. As a sign that Hikari belongs to Aizen and Aizen only.

As he was leaning his back on the headboards with his half naked body, he was staring at the sleeping girl next to him. He was just finished with her and Hikari immediately fell unconscious after that. While he was gazing at her, he recalled the fresh memory in his mind.

No... Please! No!

He remembered Hikari was begging under him. 

Please stop! Aizen-san..!

Her tears.

Please...

Her pain.

Don't do this!

She begged him over and over but he didn't listen. He wasn't going to to listened to her. She deserved the pain. But... Every time he remembered her tears, he felt...sad. An odd feeling to him because he never felt sad before. He always convinced himself that his action was never wrong, he never did anything wrong. But to Hikari... Only to Hikari he could feel...something inside of him. 

Just by recalling on how Hikari smiled happily with Ichigo annoyed him so bad. She shown those smile only to that boy but never to him. He saw her smiled before he took her, but her smile was different when she was with Ichigo. It shown happiness and love towards Ichigo.

And he remembered on how scared Hikari's expression was before when Aizen intended to harm Shun. She was scared to death if Aizen hurt him. She already decided to returned to him until Shun let out his words, convincing her to never go back with Aizen which in the end... Hikari chose to listened to him rather than Aizen.

He felt...betrayed and in instant... Killed him mercilessly.

Please... Don't go. Don't leave me alone

He remembered Hikari said those words before Shun met his end. She was definitely considered him so precious causing her scared to lose him. In his mind, will she ever said those words to him if he was in Shun's position? Probably not.

Don't touch me, murderer! I hate you! I'm so hate you, Aizen-san! Get away from me! Leave me alone!

Her painful voice was ringing on his head. She will never cared if Aizen was death or hurt. She will be very happy about it. To watching her abductor, the man who already caused her pain-dying in front of her. Maybe someday, it will be Hikari who will ended his life.