Chapter 33 - My Savior, His Light

Hikari's POV

How long has it been?

How long has it been when I opened my eyes and then woke up next to the person I love. Over a year I suppose.

The last time I met him, I was trying to stop him from his madness. I didn't even recognize him anymore. He was so...different. He wasn't the Aizen-san that I always knew. He was a monster back then. But now...

He returned to the usual Aizen-san that I know. He was back to his usual appearances. 

Last time I didn't get any chance to say goodbye to him, or even saving him from his madness. I knew he could be saved if I had the chance, but it was too late. He was defeated, prison for twenty centuries, making me lose hope to ever see him again. A sign that I had to move on, from him.

I almost lose hope, I thought I will never met him again. When Yhwach and Lilith captured me, I thought this was all for the good. Aizen-san was not by my side, I was haunted by my past, those countless voices... Scared me to death.

When I thought I will lost in the darkness, a light came on to me. A light disguised as a knight in a shining armor.

My savior.

My only one Aizen Sousuke-san.

He came to rescued me from the devils, saving me from the void.

I love you, my light.

He said he loves me. The words that I have been waiting from him, he finally said it to me. I didn't doubt him anymore, because I knew how his feelings to me. I knew he said it sincerely. It took me for quiet time, but everything is worth it.

My savior.

I touched his soft and warm cheek. I wanted him to know of how much I love him and I wanted to show it through my body and words. Last night, probably the best night I ever had. It felt like we made love for the first time. Through his body, I could feel his love to me.

We officially became one last night.

I was so happy. He might be a murderer, but he has a kind heart. Not everyone knows about this, but that doesn't matter. It was enough for him having me to understand him. He was cold, but somehow he was warm. Only I know what of him.

He was mine.

I was his.

We completed each other.

"Had enough looking at me?" He suddenly spoke, surprising me. Slowly opening his eyes, showing his beautiful brown eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked with his usual deep tone.

"L-Like what?" I asked back then he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, bringing me more closer to him.

"Like...you want me, that kind of gaze" My face immediately heated up hearing his words.

"It-It's not like that!" I argued while struggling under him.

"Oh, really? If you want me more, I will gladly to do it" He teased me. Aizen-san loved to do this, teasing me around. Does he even understand that I can't reject him? He absolutely know that.

"Stop...teasing me.." I begged.

"You want me to stop?" He moved his body closer to him. I could see his naked broad chest. He looked so...sexy?

Really, Hikari?

But what can I say? Aizen-san was really handsome and sexy. His aura was dominating but I loved to be around him. He was really...tempting.