Chapter 29 - Empty Shell

Aizen's POV

Wh-Who are you?!

Her reaction shocked me. I didn't expect that from her.

I finally found her, but I was still missing her.

This will be a lot harder than I thought.

I keep my composure and gently touched her shoulders. She was startled a bit and she was afraid of me. Her eyes couldn't lie. I could tell I was smiling at her, trying to calm her down.

"I'm Aizen Sousuke. Don't you recognize me?"

"Aizen..." She repeat my name and shook her head lightly. "I don't know you. Please... Just leave me alone" She begged. What the hell happened to her?

"Hikari"

"H-How do you know my name?! Who are you?! Please just go away!" She screamed and pushed me away and ran away from me.

"Hikari!" I immediately chased her. I didn't know what happened to her, but I knew something just happened to her. I need to get to her. I don't have much time before Lilith realize I interfere inside heart.

Good think I was quick enough and grab her hand and pulled her to my chest, and that's when... I saw it. I saw everything.

Her memories.

Her painful one.

Monster! Don't get near us!

Mommy said we can't be friends with you!

Poor girl, she was born as a monster. Her parents dead because of her.

Go away! No one wants you here!

The voices echoed everywhere. Is this her past? Her hidden past?

I never knew about this. She only told me everyone became weird if she was near them, but this... I didn't expect she was being accused like this. She's been through too much.

But I don't think these memories were the cause of her being like this. And that's when the memories were being switched in to the different one.

This time...I was included.

You do not want your friends to die, right?

Do not disobey me. Be a good girl and I will spare your friends' life and also that untouched body of yours.

Be careful, Hikari. The more you hate me, the more you will come to love me.

Even though you are mine, I won't let you disturb my plan.

If you are still trying to intrude my plan, should I killed them now?

You're testing me, Hikari. Perhaps I should remind you of who I am. What I'm capable to do if you're trying to disobey me.

These was happened when she was still with me. I realized now that I have hurt her too much. But she was still capable to forgive me.

Again, the memories changed again. This time, Hikari was trembling with fear.

"N-No! Not this again! Stop it! Please stop it!" She screamed.

"Hikari..." I brought her closer and rubbed her back gently. What I saw, made my blood boiled.

No one loves you.

Not even Aizen loves you.

You're a loner, Hikari. You're unwanted.