Chapter 22 - Separation

Hikari's POV

I hate it.

I hate the fact that the man I loved, has changed in to something else.

In to a monster.

I didn't even recognized him anymore.

Where was the man who always cared about my well being? Where did he gone? Did he fall too deeply in to his darkness? Not even me could save him anymore? I thought he considered me as his light but he never let me to saved him.

Was the Hogyoku controlling him? Was he got blind because of that power? The madness?

Why he even bothered to came here and destroyed the town? My hometown. Was he going to hurt me again? Was he going to pulled me in to his darkness? Or was he going to destroyed my heart again?

"What are you thinking, Hikari?" Aizen-san suddenly asked. I knew he was looking at me but I didn't bothered to looked at him. I was hurt with his action. I wanted to know the real reason of why we came here but I knew he wouldn't answer me that easy. I knew him. I knew this man. I knew on how cruel he was. I knew he will played my head again as he always did.

"Hika--" Before he could called me again, someone suddenly appeared in front of us. Aizen-san immediately pulled me back, covered me as I stood behind him. I peeked from his back and found a woman. A beautiful woman with long and wavy blond hair, blue eyes. She was very tall for a woman and has a big breast. Wow, something that men dream of.

I could see the woman was exchanging words with Gin-san. Were these two know each other? And what's this feeling? I don't know why but I feel like this woman and Gin-san has a deep connection to each other. I knew she didn't came to killed neither of them. She glanced towards me and I instantly knew she came to rescued me.

As if Aizen-san read her mind, he immediately protected me as he grabbed his sword but Gin-san disturbed him.

"Excuse me, Aizen-taicho? Let me handle this" Gin-san said and suddenly took the woman with him and disappeared.

"Um, who's the woman?" I asked.

"Her name is Matsumoto Rangiku. She's the lieutenant of the tenth division and also... Gin's childhood friend" I was quite surprised to heard that. I didn't know Gin-san had a friend. I mean, with his kinda scary attitude-I knew some people will feel uncomfortable around him. Even myself found it difficult to be around him. Even though I knew he was kind and always tried to cheered me up and teasing me at the same time.

"Well then, shall we?" Aizen-san pulled me by grabbing my wrist. I don't like on how he pulling me now. I didn't sense any protectiveness from him anymore. 

"Aizen-san? Please what do you want from this town? You won already, so please don't kill anyone here" I begged him, hoping my voice will reached him. He then turned his head to me. I even hated those eyes. Those scary purple eyes unlike the cold yet gentle brown eyes that I always love. 

"What are you saying, Hikari? My goal is to create the King's Key, to open the door to where the Soul King reside and killed him. That's always been my motives even before I found you. Even though you are mine, I won't let you disturbed my plan" He stated it coldly. 

Who's this person?

He was not the Aizen-san that I knew! He's not my Aizen-san! Where did he go?

I could feel my eyes became watery. No, I can't cry in front of him. I couldn't let him saw my weakness. He was going to used it again for his advantages. 

Aizen-san closed himself to me, whispered something heartless. "If you are still trying to intrude my plan, should I killed them now?" Them? What are he saying? I looked at him and saw his eyes fixed on something. I looked to the same direction and what I saw, frightened me.