Prologue

Another normal day.

Sunny day.

Awake by staring at the same ceiling every day. White wall. Just the same. The same routine. That's what she felt.

Fujinami Hikari. 

A fifteen year old girl who already spend almost her life in the hospital. She has blackish brown mid-length hair and chocolate eyes color. She was wearing hospital clothes. She raised up her body and sat on the bed. She looked outside and realized it's morning already. She knew someone will appeared from the door.

"Hello, Hikari-chan. How's your sleep?" The nurse came while bringing a tray of food and put it on the bed.

"Good, thanks. I have a nice dream" Hikari said.

"Oh, really? What kind of dream? Oh, you want help to change your clothes?"

"No, it's okay. I can manage. I don't have the infusion though so I can do it myself" Hikari said and after took the clothes from the nurse, she began to changed her clothes.

"By the way, what dream did you have?"

"Hmm... There's a man appeared"

"Oh? Who was it? Maybe he's your soul mate" The nurse said it happily.

"You think? I don't know though but I think he was pretty cool. He was so tall. I can only see his back so I don't know his face. But..." She stopped for a moment and already finished changing her clothes. "He looked...lonely"

"Lonely? How?"

"I don't know. I just thought that. Well, it's just a dream. There's no point to think about it seriously. Just by looking at his appearances I knew he's not my boyfriend"

"Oh yeah, how's he? He's not coming today?"

"Nope. Said he's busy now. I don't mind though. I still love him" Hikari confessed as her face became slightly pink.

"Fufu~ You guys are sure very close. Just how long you've been going out? Six months?"

"Yes. I hoped he will not live me because of my health"

"No, Hikari-chan. I'm sure he will stick around. Oh, today Serizawa-sensei will come to check on you during lunch"

"Okay, thank you Miki-san" The nurse, called Miki exit the room. Hikari then sat back on the bed and started to eat her breakfast. After a short conversation with Miki, Hikari could only hoped she will recovered quickly. She did not know what happened to her. From the day she was born, her health is her enemy. None of the doctor knew what her illness. Countless doctor gave up and she met this Serizawa. It's been five years he handled her and he still stick around. Before, the doctor will gave up for a year. The longest was one and half year. That's why she hoped she will recovered quickly so she will not bothered anyone and she was hoping...she could spend her time with her boyfriend. Just like a normal couple.

~Time Skip~

When it's time for lunch, as usual Hikari wanted to get out to the hospital's park. It was her usual routine to take a walk around. But Miki already told her that Serizawa will come to check on her so she was waiting for him in her room. And then, she heard knocking from the door.

"Hello, Hikari" A doctor with ruby hair with a pair of topaz eyes appeared from the door.

"Serizawa-sensei!" The doctor then  closed the door and walked towards her.

"Please, you can call me with my name if no one's around. We've been together for five years now"

"Oh, sorry. Um, Shun-san..?"