Chapter 30 - Unknown

Aizen's POV

She didn't recognize me.

She didn't even knew I was sitting right in front of her.

I was just a stranger to her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes.

The light from her eyes was gone.

An empty and death eyes.

My light...was gone.

I finally save her, had her in my hands, but I only have the empty shells.

Hikari...was still lost inside.

After she woke up, Urahara Kisuke came in to check on her as usual. He was quite shocked when he saw Hikari already opened her eyes. Unfortunately, Hikari only opened her eyes not her heart.

"Well then, that should do it for today" He said and stood up from the side of the bed. He walked towards me and stopped beside. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked and I just nodded and followed him outside the room. Ichigo and his friends came in and accompanied her.

When we got outside the room, the air became heavy. I knew he was going to talk about Hikari's condition.

"She's lost, Aizen" He stated.

I knew it.

"My guess is when you pulled her out from Lilith, you were like destroying her heart. She was lucky to be alive though. Normally when people lose their heart, they will eventually died but Fujinami-san was strong" He said but he didn't give me the answer that I wanted.

"...Can she make it?"

"I can't immediately say yes to you. It's all up to her and to you as well. Try to talk to her. I must say this to you but, based on my examination on her, Fujinami-san lose everything. She can't talk, she maybe even lose her memories, you will eventually facing a newborn baby who needs to be taught"

Is that what happened to someone who lose their heart? 

I finally had her back but I didn't have her fully.

I wanted her back, my Hikari. 

My light.

"My advise to you is try to always be with her. Communicate with her. Try to make her return to you. I'm sure you will do just fine. It'll probably takes time but it's better than do nothing, right?"

"I suppose so" I said.

"Well, you should go back to her. She probably didn't recognize you but I'm sure somewhere inside her, is longing for you" To be honest, I didn't expect him to said that to me. I was his enemy but I thought it doesn't matter for now.

I need him to check on Hikari every day. I need to know the progress.

I will have her back in my hands.

"I appreciate it, Urahara Kisuke" I said and head back to Hikari. Inside, I could see her friends were trying to talk to her.

She didn't even know them.

In my mind, this was going to be a long way.

***

One week have passed since Hikari woke up. One week and nothing changes. She still the same, remained quiet and didn't let out a single words. I tried to talked to her many times, try to reminded her about what we already been through but she...

Hikari remained still like she didn't listen anything. Nothing reached her heart. She will only staring at me.

I couldn't take it. I need to do something. If just by talking didn't work out, she need to get out.