Chapter 21 - To Karakura Town

Hikari's POV

"Aizen-san!!!" I shouted at him. He was trapped inside the blade-like fire around him. He couldn't be...dead because of that, right? I knew he let his guard down because he thought Yamamoto-san was unconscious.

Please, don't let him die.

As God answered my prayer, Aizen appeared from the fire. He jumped from it and came to me. He was slightly injured but he looks okay. I walked to him.

"Are you okay, Aizen-san?" I asked but before he could answered me, a figure suddenly appeared behind him. He looked surprised like me and looked behind him.

"Ichigo!" I shouted but he looks like he didn't listened as he was ready with his zanpakuto.

"Getsuga-tensho!!!" He screamed and let out his attack directly to Aizen-san. He immediately covered me with his back in front of me. I could see the blood from his left shoulder. 

Did he received the attack?

I looked from his back, Ichigo already in front of us, ready to attacked Aizen-san again. He let out another attack but Aizen-san pulled by my shoulder and dodged his attack. I could tell Ichigo wanted to let out another blow again until Aizen-san finally blocked his attack.

This fight was crazy! I couldn't take it! I wanted them to stopped but I knew none of them were going to listened to me.

"That's so unfortunate, Kurosaki Ichigo" Aizen-san said to him. I could hear his mocking tone. What's he going to do now?

"What?!" Ichigo asked.

"You failed to kill me. That was my last opening"

"It was enough. Especially with your wound"

"Wound? You called this a wound?" He asked but then I could see his wound began to closed up and he pushed Ichigo from us. I saw from inside his clothes, the Hogyoku was placed on his chest. He told Ichigo Hogyoku was the one whom healed his wound.

As I looked in to the Hogyoku, suddenly I could feel the pain from my head. I kneel down while holding my head.

"Hikari!" I could hear Ichigo was yelling my name while Aizen kneel down beside me. The pain, it was the same when I found Hogyoku on that room. It hurts so much as I closed my eyes trying to overcome the pain.

"Hikari" I could tell the concern from Aizen-san. He was worried about me. He didn't lie about his caring.

"What did you do to her, Aizen?! What do you want from her?!" Ichigo yelled at him.

Slowly, the pain finally began to disappeared. I controlled my breath and when he saw me began to relaxed, Aizen-san brought me up slowly while his hand rested on my shoulders.

"Let me explain everything to you" Aizen-san stated. "I never intended to take her with me at the beginning. The first time I met her, I sensed she had some kind of power and I ran on check about her. She had the most unique power that I ever know, so I took her with me to learn more about her ability" He explained our first meeting.

I remembered back then I grabbed the tip of his clothes because I was trying to make sure that the person in front of me was indeed a person. I never knew my decision back then will caused so much trouble to everyone around me. But...

If I never did that, I won't know the man beside me. I wouldn't fall in love with him. He was saving me from the wrong person, saving me before I hurt the person I liked.

"Just for her power? You killed Serizawa-sensei because you're obsessed with her power?!" I was shocked with his question. His question made me remembered about the painful memory.