Chapter 4 - Another Power

It's been a few days since Hikari came to Hueco Mundo. Since she came, she only spends her time in her room. Only get out from her room whenever she was having meals with Aizen, Gin and Tosen. She did not think of it as weird because she knew that she...was Aizen's prisoner. Good think no one have ever been do something weird to her. It seems Aizen already limited the person who were able to see her.

Hikari began to wondered how's the people she left behind back in her world. How Shun react when he found out Hikari already gone? Was Ichigo already knew it too? She did not got any chance to met him for one last time, because... Maybe Hikari will never go home anymore, except Aizen already got tired with her.

She couldn't feel herself to feel...lonely. As she was sitting on the couch near the window, she looked at the scenery outside. It was empty. Only sands and withered tree. Nothing. And the sky always dark. She began to lost on time. She did not know whether know it's day time or night already. As she was looking at the moon, she remembered a song. A song about moon, a song that she loved. And then...

I hide my star within my dejected eyes,
full of bewilderment, I can't do anything...
Even if we hold hands, we'll feel awkward...
I want us to smile, like we do in my dream.

The other side of night resounds it's melody
and my hot chest makes a riot...  

If we stretch our hands to the whispering Blue Moon,
it seems we'll be able to reach it.
You won't run after me
with your usual tender smile...  

"Beautiful voice, as always" Aizen suddenly appeared. Hikari immediately stopped her singing as she was surprised witnessing him in her room. 

"A-Aizen-san..?! When did you come?" Hikari asked.

"Just now. I was walking outside when I heard your voice. It's beautiful. So, that's how your singing voice like. I liked it. Could you continue again?" Aizen requested.

"Eh? B-But..." Her face already flaming. She did not mind singing in front of people, but still... She felt shy have to singing in front of Aizen.

"I insists. Besides, the song was pretty good. Please continue, Hikari..." He said as he take a seat beside her. Hikari could only gave up and ready to continue singing.

Each passing second is a glittering grain of sand,
I won't let even a single grain spill, I won't forget that.
The faint displeased moon seems like it'll disappear,
I claw it out from your defenseless back.

Left behind is a deep scar,
I embrace the etched evidence left behind.  

Fleeting Blue Moon, why did I
came to love you?
We continue to pause in the same scene,
it's a story too sad..

Blue Moon, when I look up and think of you,
my time stops...  

Lamenting Blue Moon, it seems I'll
be sucked in deep into your unending darkness...
Although it won't come true...I'll love you,
even if one day the heavens shatter,
I'll always think of you...forever.  

When she finished, Aizen applause at her. Hikari looked at him and she felt...happy about it. It seems he was enjoying her singing as well the song.

"Wonderful. I liked it. However... Is it a sad song?" Aizen asked.

"Um, yeah. I was looking at the moon and remembered about this song and just, sing it" She did not dare to told him the message from the song.

"I see. It sounds like a couple got separated and leaving a great scar to one another. Is it correct?" He asked again. Hikari was not able to countered his words as it was the truth. "I see. Indeed it is. What's wrong, Hikari? Do you miss Kurosaki Ichigo that badly?"