Chapter 13 - New Feeling

It's been another week since Hikari returned.

A week and surprisingly, Aizen never touched her again. Since the day both of them starting to realize their feeling to each other, Aizen never came to punish her again. The only things that he did with Hikari when they were alone...

"W-Wait, Aizen..san..." Hikari tried to pushed him away as Aizen's lips continue to explored her neck parts. She was sitting on his lap while her legs were between his. His hand was on the back of her neck while the other on her waist. "Ai..zen..san.."

"Hm? What is it, Hikari?" He innocently asked.

"P-Please...let me go" She begged.

"Why should I? You don't like being with me, Hikari?"

"It's not...like that. Th-This kind of...thing. We should stop" Hikari said while looking at his eyes.

"Should we? Why?"

"W-Why? B-Because..." She stopped her words. She confused on how to tell him the reasons. Because she didn't love him. Because she already had a boyfriend. Because he's the enemy. Because he's Shun's killer. There were too many reasons.

"You should tell me the exact reason, Hikari. Besides..." He closing her body and placed a kiss on her neck, sucking on it made Hikari let out a small moan. When he pulled back, he already left a kiss mark on it. "If you're really don't want to do this, you should put more effort to it. Don't reject me halfheartedly. I might be stronger than you but you can try to push me"

He was right. If Hikari did not want him at all, she can pushed him away. Her mind telling her to do it while her heart...was telling her to stop. She was confuse. Confuse with her own feeling. She tried again, tried to push him. She put her hands on his shoulders, but...

Aizen suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist, surprising her. "You should do better than that. Why don't you try to use your power?"

"Eh?" She remembered her power was to cut off any senses and blocked it as well. She could, if she want to made him blind for temporarily or cut off his nerves. He was right. She could use her power. She could ran away from him.

...Hikari...

Her mind went straight back to Shun. His death. That's what she got when she ran away from Aizen. If she tried to run again, Ichigo will be his first target to killed.

No.

She couldn't have that anymore. She did not want to lose the people she cared anymore.

"What's wrong, Hikari?" Aizen asked. She looked at him. Hikari knew Aizen already knew what she was thinking and he was testing her. Testing her loyalty to him.

A cruel man.

"Well, even though you're trying to run, I won't let you" He said and whispered on her ear. "I won't let you run away from me again. I won't allow that. I already owned your everything, Hikari" He pulled himself from her and grabbed her chin, making her to looked at him. He looked straight at her with his sharp yet cold brown eyes.

"You are mine, Hikari" And with his words, he placed another kiss on her lips. A passionate kiss as he pushed his lips forcefully, demanding Hikari to opened her lips. She let out a small moan and Aizen used the chance to insert his tongue and playing with her tongue. A deep and passionate kiss. She already lose count on how many times both of them kissing. She knew what they were doing was wrong, but...

Not even herself could stop herself.

Half of her wanted to run but other half of her...wanted to continue.