Chapter 23 - Day Without Aizen

Hikari's POV

Help him.

Somebody please help him.

Please save him.

Please don't let him fall too deeply to the darkness.

He didn't deserves it.

He could live in light, with me.

I can't bear watching him killed anyone anymore.

Save him...

Save Aizen-san...

"Hikari-chan!" I could hear someone was calling me. I knew that voice. Those cheerful voice. As I opened my heavy eyes, I looked around me. Orihime-chan was standing beside me while holding my left hand. On my right, Ichigo was there too-holding my right hand.

"Hime-chan... Ichigo..." I called them. With her teary eyes, Hime-chan-I always called her that, immediately hugged me tightly. I could feel her tears on my neck.

"Thank goodness, you're awake. We're so worried about you" She said said while sobbing so bad. "I missed you, Hikari-chan" She confessed as I was looking at Ichigo. He was smiling at me. A sight of relieved could be seen from his gentle brown eyes.

I missed her too. Not just Hime-chan, Ichigo as well. Everyone, all my friends. I always thought I won't see them anymore. I thought I will trapped there at Hueco Mundo, with Aizen-san.

Aizen-san.

My eyes grown wide when I remembered him. If Ichigo was here, then where's Aizen-san? What happened to him?

"I-Ichigo? Wh-Where's Aizen-san?" I asked him but as soon I asked about him, Ichigo's expression changed. He was gazing away from me. Was he hiding something from me?

Hime-chan also surprised about my question as she lowered her hold around me and pulled away from me. Her eyes also shown worried.

"I...defeat him. He's been sentenced for 20.000 years in prison" Ichigo informed. Like what? 20.000 years in prison?

Well, I know he's a shinigami and he probably won't aging much but still...

"He was...defeated?" I asked again. Just to made sure. I mean, a man like him who I thought already became the strongest person was defeated by Ichigo. I was not shocked too much, maybe because I wanted someone to stopped him. But then, it got me thinking.

If he was defeated, and he got in to prison, which means...I won't see him again.

The fact hurt me.

It pained me.

I won't see him again.

I won't wake up next to him anymore. Kissed by him. Hugged by him. Loved by him.

It hurts me. I could feel my chest was like got squeezed from inside.

"Hi--Hikari-chan..?" Hime-chan called me. I looked up to her but I couldn't see her clearly. She was so blur when I realized the wetness from my cheeks. I touched it and yes, my tears were flowing down. "Hikari-chan? I know you're happy because you're from him now. We understand" She continued to assured me. But that wasn't the truth.

The truth was I cried because I couldn't see him anymore. I know this is crazy. People will laughed at me because I missed him, missed the man who kidnapped me, who broke me. I should be overjoyed because I was finally free, but I couldn't deny my feeling.

I love him.

I love Aizen-san from the bottom of my heart.

This is the first time I ever love someone this deeply. I haven't hear his confession yet. I wanted to know that. I wanted to know how he felt about me. But now...