Chapter 20 - Battle with Gotei 13

Hikari's POV

I ran.

I continued to ran.

I ran and ran, hoping I will reached the end of the road.

I need to stopped him. Stopped Aizen-san from his madness. What was he going to do by going to Soul Society? Is he going to harmed someone again? Is he going to killed my friends? Just like what he did to Shun-san?

Please, Aizen-san...

Please don't hurt my friends. You already took Shun-san away from me but I still gave you my heart. My broken heart. If you killed someone again, I don't know what will happened to me. I might be lose myself.

I don't want him to hurt or killed my friends, but I don't want him got hurt too. I won't let anything happened to him. 

After running for quiet time, I finally saw a light in front of me. Finally I reached the summit! I stopped, catching my breath and walked slowly towards it. It was so bright as I had to covered my eyes slightly with my hand. I could see the blue sky. It's been a long time since the last time I saw it.

When was the last time I saw blue sky? Oh yeah, when he brought me to the castle again and since then I never saw the blue sky again and also the sun. All I see from my long stay were the dark sky and the moon.

I walked towards the garganta and all I saw was the fighting. The arrancars were fighting with the people, I assumed the shinigami as I could feel multiples eyes were on me. But my eyes landed on one figure standing few feet away from me.

Aizen-san...

***

Aizen's POV

Right after Wonderweiss came, me together with Gin and Kaname finally freed from Yamamoto's fire. He jailed us so they could take their sweet time with my arrancars. As I watched the fight, nothing interested me.

How boring.

I thought three espada will be enough to take them down. I wanted to finished this quickly so I can go back to Hikari.

She's waiting for me and I don't want to make her wait.

I could see all the arrancars already fallen, the only remaining was my strongest two from Espada. Stark and Haribel.

Barragan already dead.

But then, I could see Stark has reached his limits as Kyouraku sliced him and fell to the ground.

I can't wait any longer. I need to finished this now so I can go back to my woman. I watched as Haribel was still figthing with that boy-Hitsugaya and two of the Visored with him. She's useless now. She won't killed them anytime soon. I ordered Gin to stopped as I told him that we should finished this. I could see the hint of confusion from Hirako's eyes as I used shunpo towards Haribel.

I walked slowly to her as her eyes fixed on me. I know she was confuse as she was trying to figured out why I suddenly appeared. To helped her? Then she was so wrong. I pulled my zanpakuto and quickly sliced her under her chest.

"You're done" I said coldly to her. Before she could do anything to me, I immediately stabbed her right through her chest and brought her down to the ground. Lifeless.

As I fixed my eyes on the shinigami, I suddenly could feel a garganta being opened. Who did that? I didn't command anyone to summoned another arrancar, they're useless now. I could feel everyone's eyes were fixed on the garganta way behind me. The person appeared outside shocked me.