Chapter 6 - Difficult Choices

The background was dark.

An endless darkness.

Nothing was there.

Nothingness.

As Hikari continued to walk, she did not see anything there.

"Where am I?" She asked to herself. She looked around, hoping she will find something or someone. She did not fond of the dark, in fact...she hated it. And then, she could heard footsteps were approaching her. She looked towards the source, hoping it will be someone she knew, anyone. And there the person standing...

"Eh..? I--Ichigo..?" Ichigo was standing in front of her, but something about him was very odd. He was wearing a white hakama and everything about him was white. White hair not his usual orange hair. He was not the Ichigo that Hikari always knew. "Ichigo! What happened to you?!" She asked him. Ichigo did not seem to respond her as his head looked down while carrying his zanpakuto, even his zanpakuto was turned to white. And slowly, he raised up and shown her his golden eyes, scaring her. Hikari took a step backward as he shown her his evil smile.

"He he he, I finally found ya! Took me long enough to found ya! Tell me, Hikari..." He suddenly approached her and grabbed her arm, strongly as Hikari could only hissed because it's hurt a lot. "Where the hell are ya? The moment Ichigo returned to his world, you were not there. He was looking for ya everywhere. Too bad he can't do something like me to search for ya in the dream" He explained. So they were in a dream right now and Ichigo already realized that Hikari was gone. She was happy but she felt that she did not want to tell this Ichigo her whereabouts. She did not know but she felt this Ichigo...was scary like Aizen, or maybe worse.

"Hora! Come on, tell me!!" She grabbed her arm more tightly. She was scared, very scared. She could only hoped someone will come to saved her. Or maybe the real Ichigo, the Ichigo that she always knew to come for her.

...Ichigo...

Suddenly, a bright light appeared between Hikari and white Ichigo and blowing him off from her.

"What the--!" The light then slowly changed in to a person. He was rather tall, possibly around Aizen. He has dark purple hair while wearing a maroon red yukata. He also carried a sword. "Haah?! Who the hell are ya?!" The white Ichigo shouted him and he immediately charged through the man but he suddenly let out his sword to blocked his attack, very fast which made Hikari unable to followed his move. White Ichigo also appeared to be very shocked as his attack was easily to got blocked and the man suddenly threw him away rather far. "Tch! Dammit! Hm?" He then sensed something and his face changed in to a very irritated expression. "Time's up, huh? Well then, I should get back now. Oi, Hikari! The next time we met like this, I will found ya! Later!" He parted with her and disappeared.

Hikari turned his attention to the man in front of her, the man who already saved her. The man turned his back to her and reached out his hand to her, asking her to accept it. Hikari slowly reached his hand and the man gently raised her up. Now, Hikari was able to see his fully appearances. He has a pair of bloody red eyes. They were creepy but weirdly, Hikari was not scared to his eyes.

"Um, th-thank you, etto..." 

"...Shiva"

"Eh?"

"That's my name" The man said.

"Oh, well then... Thank you, Shiva-san..."

"You don't need to use '-san', you're my master after all" He explained.

"Eh? M-Master?"

"Correct. I'm the manifestation of your power. Shiva is the name" The man introduced himself. Hikari still confused on what happened. Shiva appeared to aware her anxiousness. "I suppose you don't realize it. You know about your power, right? The one with blocking and cutting senses easily. Well, to put it simply that's my power. Every time my enemy is using the power to blind my sight, erased my sense of smell, everything...I will easily blocked them. That's what Aizen did to you before, right? He was trying to hypnotized you but it didn't work, that's my power. So, you're saved from his illusion. But also..." Shiva paused for a moment. "That's not it"