Chapter 15 - Mine... Not Yours...

"Nn.." The girl groaned and heavily opened her sleepy eyes. She looked around her and her eyes fixed on the outside. The sky was dark. She had no idea whether it's noon or night. But in her mind, maybe it was morning. She tried to got up when she felt a strong warm arms around her. She could hear the breathing voice as she looked back...

She found Aizen was sleeping soundly. Her face immediately blushed when she remembered on what happened last night.

She sang a song just for him. A song about her true feelings to him. It made her remember as she never made a song for Ichigo. She wanted to but she never found a right words for the song.

Aizen was the first person who made Hikari completed the song.

As she was looking at the sleeping man, she found Aizen was...naked. His clothes was currently wore by Hikari. She did not remembered when exactly he wore it to her. Probably when she was in her deep sleep.

Again, his simple action-but was able to made her heart beating. It shown his hidden kindness. He might be appeared cold in the outside but he was warm in the inside.

Sing for me, my light

Aizen even considered Hikari as his light. Not because of her name but because of her existence. How herself was able to affected him greatly. A light to lead him out from his darkness.

Hikari then shyly closing herself to him and left a small kiss on his forehead. Before she could pulled herself from him, a strong hand suddenly stopped her from moving. She saw Aizen opened his eyes and shown her his usual teasing smile.

"Where do you think you're going after what you just did?" Aizen teasingly asked.

"Eh? You already awake?" Aizen didn't answer as her face immediately flaming. That was the most embarrassing moment for Hikari. "You could have told me that!"

"Why? If that will cost you will not kissed me, I rather pretend to be sleeping. Next time you did that, please leave it on the lips instead of my forehead" Hikari's face became even redder.

"Baka... " Aizen could only chuckled of her reaction. To him, Hikari was too adorable and innocent. He just couldn't stop teasing her. He loved her expressions.

***

After they changed their clothes, Aizen and Hikari went out from the room to have their breakfast, until...

"Aizen-sama" Tosen suddenly appeared.

"Kaname? Is something wrong?"

"Well, it's about..." He glanced towards Hikari, confusing her. Aizen appeared to noticed about his anxiousness and he touched her shoulder. She looked up to him.

"Hikari, could you wait in the room for a moment. I'll come pick you up later" Aizen said.

"Oh, okay" She knew there was something happened but she better obeyed him. Hikari then entered back the room, leaving Aizen and Tosen alone.

"You bring news, yes?" Aizen asked.

"It's about Kurosaki Ichigo. He already entered the castle" Tosen informed him. Aizen did not surprise obviously. He already suspected that Ichigo will came. To saved his beloved girlfriend.

No.

Hikari wasn't his anymore.

She belonged to him. To Aizen only.

He will not let Ichigo took her away from him. He will do anything to made sure her safety. And that's why...

He smirked. His thought about Orihime came on his mind. That will be the way for Ichigo to think again when he wanted to save Hikari.