The news broke about Harold, causing Zak's mom to freak out and telling me never to keep anything from her again. I could only smile whilst looking over her shoulder as she gave me a hug whilst Zak looked at me wide eyed. I was over the scare stage of pregnancy but the idea of just us knowing still warmed my heart, I didn't have people grabbing at my stomach unwelcomely, I was content, happy and loving the idea of my little cub all warm and cosy.

"Baby have you seen my-" he paused grinning seeing me in one of his new Haunted  Museum hoodies.

"Seen what darling?" I asked twirling my hair.

"Now see that.." he sighed pulling his phone out and taking a photo. "That is my life right there."

I smiled looking down to see Gracie asleep beside me.

"Are you wearing anything under that?" He asked coming closing trying to see.

"Under this?" I sucked in a breath. "I don't know, I- the zip got stuck." I pouted playfully.

"Oh really?"

"Uh huh. I've been waiting for you.."

"You should have called me sooner." He smirked running his hand up my bare leg.

I kept his eye contact as he got to a pair of velvet booty shorts hidden under the hoody.

"Those shorts..." He sighed deeply leaning over to my lips.

"I know, my partner loves them. I got the teeth mark on my ass to prove it." I replied making his lips quiver to a smile.

"Well, he's a lucky man."

"That he is." I gave him a kiss and pulled back "Would you like the hoody?"

"I prefer it on you, or off you. Either way is good for me right now."

I giggled "You ordered a size bigger... Wouldn't be for me by any chance?"

His forehead rested against mine "Can I not do any small gesture without you knowing?"

"I'm very observant.. Especially when it comes to yo-" I pulled back abruptly and grabbed his jaw twisting his head.

"What the hell is that?" I asked before my eyes widened "You're bleeding!"

I looked at my hands and suddenly I was back a few weeks holding a heart screaming.

"Robyn!" Zak shouted shaking my arms as I gasped at the air. "It's a shaving nick, I'm fine."

"You, you need to clean it. Blood.." I showed him my hands.

His face washed with concern as he scooped me up and took me to the kitchen. I rinsed my hands and turned my attention to cleaning him up.

"Better?" He asked gently stroking my face.

I nodded pressing myself against his chest. "Maybe we should see someone about these?" He asked gently referring to my flashbacks.

"No. It's just hormones. I'm normally a hardy bitch."

"Only if you're sure."