Player 2 has entered the game.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Zak." I whispered as our lips parted.

"Tell me you don't want to....
Again?" He grinned.

"You know I do. But I want to do this, it's really important and I want you to help as well, together. Please?" I asked softly.

He nodded before eyeing me up and down. "You're delectable."

I smirked "I gathered from your biting." I retorted.

Yet again he had marked my skin, although his back was just as bad, if not worse.

Since coming back from shopping, we had set up the tree, but after a heated argument Zak crashed his mouth on mine and we ended up fixing our problems and differences between the sheets.

Now I was stood in his plaid shirt that I loved so much with my hair in a messy bun, putting decorations on the tree with a pair of short shorts that looked nonexistent under this shirt.

It took a while for us to decorate the tree and eventually I stepped back in awe.

"So?" Zak asked gently in my ear.

"It's beautiful."

"I can't wait to wake up to you on Christmas morning."

I smiled and leant in on his shoulder whilst he played with my hair. The white lights twinkled perfectly on the tree making me all warm and fuzzy inside. Zak gave me a wiggle before stepping away from me and heading to the kitchen, after a couple seconds he came back with a black box with a small ribbon on top.

"What's this?" I questioned as he handed it over.

"Open it."

I pushed off the lid and looked inside seeing a glass bauble inside. My eyes pricked with tears as I took one out carefully.

"Oh Zak.." I whispered.

"Just because they aren't here. Doesn't mean they can't see how happy you are."

"It's amazing." I sniffles wiping my eyes  with the back of my hand.

"I want you to put the last one on the tree for me baby." He whispered into my ear.

Smiling, I walked to the tree and picked up the bauble. A picture of my parents was sat inside with small silver stars on the bottom. I placed it on the branch at my eye height before smiling through my tears.

"Now they will always watch over us... Always." Zak whispered kissing my head gently.

*********

My head rolled on the pillow as I dozed between sleeps before I froze in bed seeing a figure at the window.

Fear coursed through my veins as the person was looking directly at me, the moon light showing my face enough for them to know I was awake and looking at them.

My hand grazed my tummy gently before something slotted into place. I sat up and got out of bed still watching them carefully. A breath appeared on the window making it foggy enough as they wrote the words 'Sorry'

Gracie began to growl at my side, I gently lowered my hand to pat her side.

"What do you want?" I asked.

The figure moved to the door wiggling the handle before pressing their hands together in a begging motion.

I shook my head and approached the window slowly "Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked rubbing my hand over my bump.

Their head lowered, the ski mask was making it virtually impossible to see their face. Only with their mouth and eyes exposed.

I watched their lips snarl up before a heavy fist hit the window. "I. Will. Cleanse.You."