"What the hell are you doing here?" Zak snarled.

"Shopping."

"I mean in Vegas." Zak bit.

Nick smirked "You don't own Vegas Zak, despite trying to sleep through half of it."

"Zak.." I whispered feeling my heart thudding even harder in my chest.

"What's Veronique finally seen the dead weight you are?" Zak retaliated.

"Grow up man, I did what I had too for my family."

"You screwed me and Aaron over. We were meant to be your best friends!"

I could feel the beads of sweat collecting on my skin as I looked around. My eyes caught Nicks as he looked worried at me. "Zak. Shut up and look at her. Is she okay?"

His face turned to look at me as I grabbed his hand.

"Robyn? Shit. Robyn talk to me baby."

"I- my heart." I grasped at my tummy worried about what my little cub would be thinking.

"Fuck me. She's pregnant too? Is it yours?"

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!" Zak snapped at him whilst holding my face.

"You're gonna be a dad? This is huge." He spoke looking between us.

"Well nobody needs to know, it's the least you can do after everything."

"My heart, it won't slow down." I panted. "What's happening?"

"Shock. You need to take her to the hospital before she goes into some serious early labour." Nick advised.

"Labour? No.. No Zak I can't! I can't!" I cried.

"It's okay."

"No, no it's not. You got money? I'm want one thing I swear I will never ask again. Please! Please use the money and keep our baby safe please don't let me have our cub now!"

"Look at what you've done now!" Zak snapped at Nick before guiding me away and towards the car.

"Please."

"It's okay baby. We will get to a hospital and have you fixed in no time-" Zak paused hearing Nick say something but I was too upset to hear anything else other than my heart and Zak's words as he got me into the car.

*******

I looked down at my fingers entwined with Zak's as he held my hand whilst his other hand was placed on top gently taking in everything that was happening around us.

The wires, monitors and cuffs on my arms was enough but my only relief came when I heard our cub's heartbeat.

"That is a wonderful, strong and steady heartbeat." The nurse smiled.

I don't think Zak fully relaxed until he saw our cub on screen.

"Can I have more photos? Please?" He asked touching the monitor gently tracing around our baby's head.