Chapter 10-We Need A Miracle

Start from the beginning

I opened my eyes.I saw Hailie standing there....i fell asleep....It was a dream?? Was this all a dream?

I sprung up,hailie jumped back...

"Dad whats wrong?"

"Is she still alive!?!"

"Yes....why?"

I didnt answer,i looked at Erikia,the beeping was still playing a perfect toon in my head.I smiled,then frowned. Please come back erikia!

"Erikia please,just come back! Wake up! For me? I need you,i cant fucking live this life without you! Please..*Crying* I just want you to wake up" I cryed a little loud.Halie put a hand on my sholder.As i hugged Erikia.I kissed her cheek and wiped my tears off of her face,that i had let fallen off mine.I continued hugging her,tightly....Her heart rate started to pulse faster...

"Dad un attach your hug for a sec"

"Why?" I sniffled un hugging her

Her heart rate slowed down,just a little low then normal

"Okay hug her again" She spoke looking at the heart monitor

"Umm okay"

I hugged her again,as her heart sped up.Why does it speed up??

Her hand twitched,as her eyes slowley opened......My heart was about to explode now...!! 

"Erikia!?!?!" I asked wide eyes,looking at her .

"W-what?"

"ERIKIA YOUR FUCKING AWAKE!!!"

"Who is Erikia??" She asked looking at me confused

She has amnesia?? No no no no no!!

"Thats uhh that you baby"

"Why are you calling me baby?"

"Because i always call you that"

"Oh...okay..."

I cant believe this! Shes awake!!!

"Do you remember anything?"

"I know only one thing....Im in a bright ass room"

"Haha yeah i guess you are....umm...Im Marshall,our relationship is complacated...umm,and this is your bestfriend,Hailie,my daughter"

"Shes really pretty" She said smiling

"Awwwe thank you" Halie blushed.I smiled

"Erikia...umm....Me and you,we have history"

"Really? Whats the teachers name"

"Oh haha no,i mean.....me and you kinda have a love situation going on.I love you and you love me...kinda..."

"Really??"

"Yeah,i have been your best buddy for forever,since you were born.We are forever buddies"

"Oh so like daughter love...okay then"

"No i mean.....Love love,like girfriend and boyfriend"

"But your my bestfriends dad,thats gross"

"Yeah i know...but dont you love me?"

"I dont know...i dont know who i love M-michael?"

"Marshall" I corrected.....Does she really not fucking know me??

The doctor came in with a smile,that she was awake.

"Why the fuck cant she remember!?!?!" I yelled getting up from my seat.

"Im sorry,she hit her head dangerously hard on the concrete.Her brain has to start  adjusting....She wont remember a thing today,a good night rest,and a little antibiotics will do the trick." He went on.

"Oh,well can we take her out today?"

"I wouldnt  recomend it,but if she will be watched and cared for then yes i could let her go today"

"Ill watch her,watch her like a fucking hawk..." I said looking at her in disaprooval.She looked at me like "Wtf?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay,Erikia,this is our home...You live here now"

"But if your my bestfriends dad,why am i staying here?"

"You dont have a home"

"Wheres my mom and dad??"

"Erikia......Your mom died in a fire about a week ago......and your dad died when you were 6.He was my best friend,thats why you and Hailie are friends."

"So i dont have a mom and dad?"

"No baby im sorry"

"Oh well,im glad i never met em,it would be harder..."

"Well you di-" "Dad dont!" Hailie inturuppted stoping me from going into detail...

She sat down on the couch.Bouncing up and down getting comfy.Damn this is going to be fucking hard!! I cant keep my emotions in right now!! I ran to the bathroom,to get away from the scene.....I want to kiss her beautiful lips,but i cant......because she wont trust me,while she has that memory loss........Her hair,her skin,her body,and her eyes...i miss it all so much right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 9:00pm ~~~~

"Im going to bed Micheal.." Erikia said patting me on the sholder

"Its Marshall!" I annoyingly say watching her run up the stiars,and into my room.

"Thats my room!" I yell she passes by the stair case,and finds hers

I got into my bed and layed my head on the pillow....drifting on into the sleep i have been wanting for 2 days....

----------------------2:38am------

Erikias POV

I opened my eyes,i was in my bed.....it was just a dream? Damn....I was hoping i would have died.Feeling hurt and broken i get up out of my bed and walk into Marshalls bed,i lay down and open his arms.His eyes open and he looks at me,i figured i would act dumb....just to tease him..

Laying down in his grip i look at his lips,brushing mine against his,finally kissing him properly.I closed my eyes in plesure,he always seemed to make me feel better.He licked my bottom lip,asking to enter my broken world,i accepted.He ran his fingers up my side,as i pulled his hair just teasing him like i love to do.. hehe.

"Im back baby,and idont ever plan on leaving again...i love you so much" I finally said kissing his neck and laying my head on his arm.Finally after all this time feeling peacful.

Okay i hope yall liked it,sorry for any errors hehe