Yoongi - I've Been Waiting pt.1

Yoongi's POV:

Today was just a usual day like any other. I sighed before leaving my bed. It was Tuesday and I absolutely did not want to go to school, I mean come on, who ever does? I washed up and put my uniform on before walking down stairs to grab a glass of orange juice.

The house had always felt like a lonely, empty, dark one. My parents were always 'busy', and going on their stupid business trips, so they're never in the house. Hardly ever. They'd probably visit for 2 days at the most, but besides that, it's like I live in my own home. Only, I don't pay for the electricity and such, they pay.

But being the youngest son, they want me to get a good education and blah blah. My hyung, he's off, married, with his wife. He never cares for me, nor do I care for him. I placed my cup in the sink and grabbed my backpack as I walked out. Plugging in my earphones, I blasted on music, not wanting to be bothered by this world.

It only took me about 15 minutes to walk to the school. I looked at my phone to check the time, 8:07 A.M. I'm 23 minutes early, but the gate had opened already so I went inside. I walked by many teachers that greeted me warmly, I politely bowed.

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" I heard someone call down the hallway. I took out my earphones and turned around. I smiled and laughed as he ran to me.

"Hyung hyung!" He stopped and breathed heavily, catching his breath.

"What Jungkook?" I chuckled slightly as I put my earphones away.

"I heard that there's a new transfer student! It's a girl too!" He exclaimed with bright eyes.

"So?" I asked as I looked through my phone.

"Well ... I was thinking that maybe you'd probabaly fall for her and get her hyung!" Jungkook pat my back and smiled widely. I paused and looked at him. I almost felt tears streaming down, but I held it in.

"O-oh? ... h-hyung ..." Jungkook said softly.

"No one. No one will be able to replace
Y/N ... not even the most beautiful model." I replied as I sighed to keep myself calm. Jungkook hung his head before he answered back.

"I'm sorry ... I just wanted to help you .." He trailed off. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Maybe YOU will fall for her instead," I laughed. "Keep on being an international playboy Jungkook." I teased.

"Ah hyung! I'm so not a playboy!" Jungkook whined. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Huh, the last time you dated a girl was 2 days ago and you broke up with her yesterday." I chuckled and walked away.

"I'm going to class, see you!" I said as I continued walking.

"Bye!" Jungkook yelled behind me. I smiled.

I wonder who this new transfer student is anyways, is she pretty? Maybe I might just fall for her. Nah, Y/N is the most beautiful to me, no one can compare to her.

Oh? You're wondering about Y/N? Well ... it's a long story ...

*Flash back*

"Y/N ah~" I called out as I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned to face me and smiled before pecking my lips.

"Yes Yoongi?" She asked with such an angelic voice. I rocked us side to side as my grasp was still on her.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear, making her blush.

"WOAHHH HYUNG AH!" I heard voices behind me. Y/N and I turned around to find that it was Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I see you Yoongi." Taehyung smirked, making Y/N giggle. I looked at her with a confused expression.