Taehyung pt.2

Taehyung's POV

Daemyung Mental Institution

"I guess I really did make it here.." I whispered.

"Hey keep moving!" The man pushed me a bit. Annoyed, I just faced front again and continued walking. In every cell, there lie people. Not even human beings, to be exact. They're the complete opposite. Monsters, ah that's right. Monsters. That's what they call us all.

I passed a woman whom stared at me for moments. Stopping and facing her, I waited to see what she would do next. She then spit at me in the face, a devious smiling curling up her lips. She turned back around and continued knocking on the cement wall. I blinked multiple times, wiping off the disgusting spit. I heard sighs from behind me, they were from the two men. I turned to them, and they looked at me.

"Listen kid, if only you hadn't done," They looked at one another.

"That. You wouldn't be stuck here in such a place like this." He finished. I smiled widely at them.

"Oh but here is where I belong," I put my hand out and motioned it.

"This. Is home." I smiled again. They just sighed again and shook their heads. While walking, I gulped hard. D-did I just... I did again..

"This is your cell, get comfy while you can." The two left, leaving me in the small cell. I looked around me. A one bunk bed, toilet seat, and sink.

"At least they thought about hygiene." I smiled softly. I brought myself onto the tiny bed and laid on my side.

I'm crazy. I'm insane, that's why I'm here. They put me in here. This mental care organization. I deserved it. My mind is fucked up. Ever since ... ever since that happened. Ever since-

"Hey you." I heard a voice call out. I slowly turned around to look for the voice speaking. It seems to be the person across from me. Great, am I going to make a new friend? I scooted up close to him.

"Me?" I asked, pointing at myself. He laughed a bit.

"Well, you're the only person I'm looking at." He answered. Ah that's right, stupid me. I gave a small smile and shrugged it off. There was dead silence for quite awhile and it began to bother me.

"So," He startled me and I flinched. He apologized, and I nodded.

"I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Jung Min. What's your name?" He introduced himself. Shocked, I made a friend within the first 30 minutes of being in here, wow.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." I replied softly, avoiding his sharp eyes.

"How did you end up here?" He shifted positions. His head now against the wall, rather than against the bars. I cleared my throat a bit, How did I end up here?

"I um .." I stuttered a bit.

"Hey hey, it's alright. You just got here. Tell me whenever you got the time alright kid?" Jung Min stopped me. I shook my head.

"No, it's fine. I can tell you. Why shouldn't I?" I chuckled slightly and sat in a more comfortable position. He nodded his head.

"I killed my father. Trying to save my sister, I stabbed my father harshly. Blood, tears, they were everywhere."

"But why are YOU here? You would be in jail instead wouldn't you?" Jung Min asked and cocked his head to the side. I smiled.

"Actually, after I killed my father, I went insane because I did not intend to. It was my first instinct to, I couldn't do anything but stab him. He was HURTING my sister." I began to tear up. Hot tears were filling my eyes, beads of sweat started to fall.