Taehyung - Starry Skies

"Let me take you somewhere." His husky voice sent chills down my spine. I turned to look at him. His dark brown orbs met mine. His lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"Sure." He held out his hand, and I gladly took it. We walked out of the quiet park and into Taehyung's car.

"Where though?" I asked a question. He didn't answer and closed my door. I watched him as he gracefully made his way to the driver's seat. Pressing the button to lock the doors, he turned to face me.

Silence devoured us, as we stared at one another for a good amount of time. He began to move towards me, making me move back a bit. I gulped nervously as he got closer to my face, making beads on sweat fall from my forehead.

His arm reached behind me, and he grabbed the seat belt. I breathed out in relief as soon as I knew what he was trying to do.

But, I could feel his breath hitting against my neck. I gulped and felt my heart beating a little faster than normal. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lower lip when I felt Taehyung brushing his soft lips against my neck.

"T-Taehyung, what're you doing? Aren't we going somewhere?" I asked nervously. He stopped and moved away from me, that's when I opened my eyes.

"You're right." He smile a bit, and placed the seatbelt on for me.

He shifted back into a normal position, and put on his seat belt before driving off into the roads.

I turned my gaze towards out the window. The sky was filed with its tropical shades, swirled together, and created a work of art. Although, the scenery was not going to last, so I knew to take out my phone and snap a picture before this beautiful sight disappears.

I smiled at the picture and admired it lovingly. From the corner of my eye, I see Taehyung looking at me with his sharp, yet mesmerizing eyes. I slowly turned to face him, and he turned away quickly, leaving me confused.

**

"We're here." I heard his deep voice tell me. I immediately jumped up and rubbed my eyes. I hadn't noticed that I fell asleep accidentally. Taehyung was already outside, and I was still inside.

Looking out the window, the sky was no longer colorful like before, in fact it was pitch black. At least that's what I thought it looked like.

"Taehyung," I called out for him and opened the door to get out. No answer.

"Taehyung, I can't even see where you are-" I waved my hand out, trying to find him. Until I felt something grab my hand, making me scared.

"T-Tae?" I stuttered. I was then pulled, and found myself in an embrace. Taehyung's arms.

"It's me, don't worry." He whispered in my ear seductively.

"Why are you like this ..." I mumbled and gently pushed him off.

"Like what?" I couldn't see his facial expression, but I was sure that he had a confused one.

"You keep being seductive!" I whined and pouted, which he clearly cannot see. I heard him chuckle, then felt his arm snake around my waist.

"Let's go, princess." He pulled me along.

"But I can't even see-"

"Just follow me, and listen to me well. Then you'll get there safely." He instructed.

"Okay ..." I muttered.

We walked up a hill, and it seemed to be seven million years that passed while we were trying to get to the top.

"Oppa, I'm tired." I say breathlessly.

"We're almost there baby." He encouraged me a bit. I smiled and continued walking with all the strength I had.

A couple more minutes passed and Taehyung stopped, making me stop.

"We're here." He breathed out. I noticed that I could see him a little more clear now. I furrowed my brows, confused. Looking up, I widened my eyes at the sight. The dark sky, was decorated by many stars.

Starry skies.

Beautiful.

He continued to pull me along, and we found a place to sit down. We both sighed in relief after sitting down on a comfortable spot. I heard rustling, and I turned to see what it was. Taehyung was lying down, his hand over his eyes. His other hand suddenly grasped onto my arm, and pulled me down next to him.

I gasped in surprise. He shifted around,  propping himself up, his hand on his head and his arm balancing himself. He gazed at me once again, but said no words. I just kept looking at him, and waited for an answer.

He hovered over me and grabbed my wrist. I gulped nervously and my breathing became heavy.

"Taehyung ..." I managed to breathe out. He let go of my wrist, but intertwined our fingers.

"I love you." Were the last words that came out of his mouth before he leaned down and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes, and savored the sweet moment.

He pulled away and flashed a rectangle smile at me and I returned a smile back. He laid back down, and snaked his arm under my head, making me sleep on his arm.

There was silence once again, but not darkness, the stars lit up the dark sky. I began to realize, Taehyung is a star, that lights up my life. Every day, every moment, every second.

A/N: ANNYEONGGGG! I know I haven't been updating lately, on this one AND the Jungkook ff. I am soooo sorry. I just don't have the time, but I promise to update Playboy soon! Thanks for reading! ❤️