Taehyung - Best Friend

Y/N's POV:

"Hurry up Y/N! Taehyung is waiting for you!" My mother called out. I quickly fix my hair and makeup, "Okay!!" I called out. I grabbed my purse and headed out.

I walked down the stairs and saw Taehyung at the bottom. That's right, he's my best friend. We've been friends for forever , ever since we were 4. "Hi Taehyung!!" I smiled and waved. "Hello Y/N." He smiled back. "Okay I'll be taking her now, thank you." He said to my mom.

"Have fun!" She called out as we walked out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously. I got into his car and sat in the passenger seat as he closed the door for me.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked as he got into the car.

"Huh? Where do I want to go?" I asked again, feeling dumb. He laughed, "Yes."

"Hmm .. I can't choose, you pick. It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you." I giggled. There was a short silence. I turned to face Taehyung, "Taehyung?"

"Hmm? Oh. Sorry. I was .. thinking!" He laughed awkwardly, I laughed along.

"Okay, let's go see a movie then." Taehyung said. "Call!" I said laughing.

"Let's....." Taehyung started.

"GO!!" We both called out then burst into laughter.

We drove to the movie theater, along the way, we blast some music on. Taehyung and his group's song , "Dope" came on and we jammed out.

A/N: I forgot to mention, Taehyung and other members are still in their group, so there'll be some imagines where it includes them all as BTS, some will just include them as really good friends. Excuse my bad explaining and grammar LOL.

Once we got found parking, we got out of the car and went inside the theater.
"Y/N, you go buy some popcorn, drinks, and snacks if you want." Taehyung gave me some money.

I looked at the money, "Ah oppa! I can pay for it myself." I said. He nodded his head, "Just use it." He insisted. I poured then shook my head okay.

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be back okay?" He smiled. I nodded. I went to go get our popcorn, soda, and some extra junk food.

"Enjoy the movie!" The lady smiled.
"Thank you!" I said back.

I took a few bites of the popcorn , sheesh I was so hungry. (ME LOL.) I then took a small sip of the pop and looked around for Taehyung. I suddenly felt a tap behind me. Thinking it was Taehyung, I turned around to someone else. He smirked and put his hands to my waist.

"You were waiting for me aye?" The man asked. I tried walking away, "Uhm I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong person." I turned around walked away. He grabbed my waist again causing me to scream.

"HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUCHING!" I heard a loud voice. I recognized that voice quickly, gosh Taehyung you're so loud. Suddenly the man let go of my waist, I turned around Taehyung was in front of the man. He looked pissed.

"Who are you? You know this woman?" The man brought out a cigarette. Taehyung looked at him with disgust (Because he doesn't like smoking, drinking, what so ever.). "Me? I'm her boyfriend." Taehyung said as he walked over to me, grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"This is my girlfriend, why are you touching someone that is not yours?" Taehyung asked. The man folded his arms.

"How do I know if this is your girlfriend or not? You could just be a creep like me looking out for girls, if so, I GOT TO HER FIRST MAN." The man admitted. Me and Taehyung blinked.

Taehyung looked at me, I faced him, confused. He then leaned in, and kissed me on the lips. "WOAHHH HOLD ONN. Did he just kiss me? What does this mean??? Maybe he's just protecting me to get this creep to go away. But dammit, his lips are soft. Very." I thought to myself. Taehyung pulled away, breathing softly. By then, we looked forward, but found the man nowhere.

"He must've left" Taehyung awkwardly laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. He faced me and saw me glaring at him, and got startled.

"Yah watch your eyes. You look like a hawk." He teased.

"Won't you let this go?" I asked. He looked down realizing, and immediately let go.

"Sorry." He apologized. But he then smirked, "But don't lie, you enjoyed the kiss." He teased.

My face turned bright red, "No I didn't!" I insisted. "Okay, okay, let's go Y/N." he laughed.

Taehyung's POV:

I walked away from Y/N, and entered the bathroom. "Sheesh, my heart literally dropped because she called me oppa." I said to myself quietly. I looked at myself while the water ran.

"You're going crazy you bastard." I said aloud. Someone guys around me looked at me oddly as they dried their hands and exited the restroom. I splashed my face with some cold water and tried my face with a paper towel.

"I should head out now." I thought to myself. I left the bathroom and continued walking.

A/N: then the rest happened LOL too lazy to explain.

Y/N's POV:

We walked into the theater and sat down. We were watching "The Ring", a horror movie. (A/N: I haven't actually seen the movie so I don't know whether it's good or not. Or its even that scary and have pop ups.) Each time something popped up, Taehyung would jump and nearly scream. I just smiled and laughed at him as I pinched his cheeks.

"So cute ~" I cooed. "Yahhh, it's not funny." Taehyung pouted. I laughed as I let go and turned to face the screen. Suddenly a girl with long black hair popped up from the screen , "WAH!" I screamed trying to keep quiet. Taehyung looked at me and smiled. I poured as we both turned back to the screen and continued watching.

A/N -

I know this was a bit boring, but hey, I'm working on it 😂. I'll be making a part 2 only because this is getting too long. But thank you for reading! Stay well my Jams!