Taehyung pt.4

Taehyung's POV

Later on, it became night. We were ordered to get into our shared cells.
Y/N of course, did not seem pleased to see me. It must've been what I had said.

As I walked into the cell from dinner, there sat Y/N. She looked up, her eyes met mine, and looked back down at her drawing. I smiled a bit, as the gate behind me closed. I shuffled myself towards the corner, where I wouldn't be as annoying to her.

I tried to keep my gaze off of Y/N, but I simply couldn't. Just as I looked up at her, she lifted her head and our eyes met once again. But, her gaze, it was bitter. She bit her lip, trying to hold back her thoughts that wanted to come out.

"You," She called out. I nodded.

"What's your name?" She asked. How odd, what's my name?

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." I replied kindly.

"I'm sorry Taehyung." She suddenly apologized. My eyes widened. For what? You didn't do anything.

"For yelling at you." She muttered and turned away. I smiled at her cuteness.

"It's alright." I answered back. She turned her head towards me again.

"C-can we start over?" She asked shyly and I nodded. We both grinned at one another.

---

At lunch, I walked over to sit at Y/N's table. Our eyes met, and we smiled as I placed my tray down. I could sense people looking out way, and them whispering, but I could care less. We began to eat, but in silence. It wasn't quiet for long.

"Taehyung," Y/N placed her chopsticks down and stopped chewing. I looked up.

"Can I ... tell you my story?" She asked suddenly. I placed my chopsticks down as well.

"Of course." I said. She gave a long sigh and rubbed her temples.

"Well, it's a long story. I'm pretty sure you've heard from Jung Min." She replied, still rubbing her temples. I gasped and my eyes widened.

"H-how.."

"How did I know? Everyone is like that when they're new. They see that everyone has their gaze on me, and their peers tell my story." She continued. I kept my head down.

"I shall continue my story then, it'll be way more detailed than what you've heard." She said and I looked up.

"I had someone. Someone whom I cherished a lot, someone I loved. We were madly in love for many many years," She paused.

"Or so I thought." She looked at me. Chills were sent down my spine as I heard the last 4 words that were spoken.

"I had found out that he was cheating me with another woman one night. As I came home early, I saw him and that woman in our room. They.." Her voice began to crack. I rubbed her back to comfort her a bit.

"And so, I yelled at him. Only to have him leave me instead. And that was it. I had no family Taehyung, I'm pretty sure you know but, I didn't have one. They died when I was a child, and my guardians had to take care of me. I was sick and tired of their stupidity. And so I left, at the age of 15. Of course I went to school and all, that's how I met my ex boyfriend. I told him about my family, thinking he would understand. I believed that he did, but guess what?" She laughed maniacally.

"He didn't. He left me Taehyung! He left me!" She continued laughing.

"And that lead to why I'm here. I went insane, I murdered everyone in my neighborhood." She began to cry. Without hesitation, I just brought her into my embrace. I couldn't see her hurt like this,
I-I ...I am more hurt just watching her.

She held onto my shirt as more tears fell. Aish ... you're hurting me. You're hurting me with your sharp cries that pierce my heart.

---

We were all walking back to our cells. The silence between Y/N and I, was bothersome. I really wanted to hold her small hand, I wanted her eyes to meet mine. I took a small glance at her.

Will you look at me?

As if she heard me, she looked up at me. With such bright and beautiful eyes. She smiled at me, and I did as well.

Thump thump. Thump thump.

I-I-I ... What's wrong with me? Do I like you? She looked away, but my eyes were still on her. I cherished such a beautiful sight, and that's when I knew the answer to my question.

"I don't like you, I love you." I said mindlessly. I then widened my eyes at what I had just confessed. Her eyes widened as well and she blinked a couple of times. Her cheeks were tinted bright red, and she walked faster to our cell.

I bit my lip nervously and sped up. The gate closed behind me as I walked into our cell. The dangling light above me shone on Y/N, who was sitting on the bed. I climbed into my floor bed and sat up, trying to get our eyes in contact, but she wouldn't spare a look.

"Y-Y/N .. I..-"

"Why do you like me? No, love me?" She asked without even looking at me. I couldn't help but feel a slight pain in the heart.

"I- ... I think you're different.." I blushed a bit. How odd of me to confess so openly. She finally looked at me. She got up from her seat and sat in front of me.

She brought herself to me, and hugged me tight. I stumbled back, and blinked multiple times. I hugged back, cherishing it, but confused as to why Y/N was hugging me.

"How could you think a lunatic is different? Pabo ... how could you find interest in me?" She asked softly.

"You're insane. I'm insane," I pulled away and looked into her eyes deeply.

"We're made for each other aren't we?" I smiled. She gasped, then curved her lips into a smile. My eyes traveled to her lips, then to her eyes again. She did the same.

"I can't help myself anymore." I blurted out. I pushed my lips against hers and closed my eyes. To my surprise, she kissed back.

"I ... I love you." She whispered in between the kisses.

"I love you too." I replied softly in between.

Y/N's POV

Taehyung suddenly pulled away and stood us both up. He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me towards the gate.

"What're you doing?" I whispered to him. He only smiled. Pulling out something from his pocket, it was a key. Backup key.

"W-what...?" I asked.

"Let's run away together Y/N. To somewhere, where no one will ever judge us for our past. Somewhere where we can be free." He squeezed my hand a little and smiled. I looked at him.

Is this right? Will Taehyung be the one I want to be with? Is Taehyung ... my savior?

I nodded and he unlocked the door ever so quietly. The guards have fallen asleep and so has everyone in their cells. We sneaked to the exit door and pushed against it, only to have an alarm go off.

"Shit.." Taehyung cursed. The guards got up right away.

"Y/N," I turned to him, worried.

"Run." He took my hand and we ran off through the door. We ran until we became breathless. Yells were heard from afar, by we didn't stop. We never stopped until we left the institution. While running, I took a glance at Taehyung who was already looking at me. We smiled and laughed together.

Thank you Taehyung. Thank you for relieving me from my sins. Thank you for accepting my wrongs and flaws. Thank you for being the happiness, I've never felt in a long time.

A/N: Alright so this was kind of a lame one 😕. BUT, it's finally the last one lol. Anyway, Im sorry, the ending is lame I know. I didn't know how to end it though so it was kind of quick.