J-Hope - I'm Your Hope!

"I'm your hope!" J-Hope exclaimed as he jumped on me. I chuckled and turned around to hug him. "Of course you are."

"My beautiful lady, what shall we do today?" He asked as he pushed away a strand of hair from my face. I thought for a moment, "Anywhere you'd like." I smiled.

"But I asked you!" J-Hope pouted. I laughed and slightly pinched his cheeks, "Well I have no idea where I want to go." I replied.

"Hmm.. then should we just stay home? Maybe order pizza? Watch Netflix?" He pointed out ideas. I nodded and laughed. "I'll order the pizza, you choose the movie." He said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed the number. I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch. Reaching for the remote, I searched for something to watch.

J-Hope entered the room and bounced on me, "Boing Boing!" He yelled out. Gosh, my husband is such a child at heart. "Yah yah stop." I giggled as I tried pushing him off. He reached for my hands and put them above my head so that I couldn't move. "Ah wae?" I whined and squirmed. He leaned in to kiss my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, then my lips. He pulled away and got off of me. Stunned, I laid there not knowing what to do.

"What're are we watching?" He asked as he looked at me and smiled. I got up and stuttered, "U-uh, I don't know. I couldn't find anything good." I replied as I fixed my hair.

"Let's watch Curious George!" He suggested and put it on. I shook my head and laughed.

DING DONG!

"Oh! That's the pizza, I'll get it." J-Hope got up and went to the door. He came back with a box of pizza, 2 plates, and 2 cans of coke. "Let's eat!" He danced. He picked up a piece and placed it on his plate. He then grabbed another piece and placed it on a plate for me before giving it to me.

"Eat up my princess." J-Hope smiled as he handed the plate to me. I smiled as I took the plate and placed it on my lap. "Oppa," I started. He turned while chewing, "Hm?"

"Even though you are so childish, I'm so happy that you are mine. No one in my life is filled with joy like you and someone with such energy. I just wanted to let you know that I really love you." I sincerely said.

"Ah.. what is this.. I just started eating now you're trying to make my eyes sweat." He joked around as he pretended to wipe his tears away and laughed. I lightly punched him and giggled along with him, "No, I am not." I laughed.

"Okay okay, me too. I love you too, my wonderful wife." J-Hope shot a smile at me as he leaned in for a hug. "Shall we finish watching?" I suggested realizing that Curious George was still playing. "Uh duh, it's getting to the good part!" He said. I giggled and nodded.

He doesn't even need to do much to capture my heart. Whenever I'm with him, it doesn't matter whether the world is ending, whether we are not wealthy, as long as I am with hiim, someone I love the most, I am absolutely happy because he's my everything, my hope.

A/N: Well, I hope you guys liked this one. It wasn't the best, I'm really running out of ideas though. Aish .. But I hope this one was enjoyable❣️