Jungkook - Want You Back

Jungkook's POV

My hands were stuffed in my warm pockets. The winter air surrounds me like a blanket, but a cold one. I sniffed a bit because of my running nose, this may be the reason why I hate this season.

Well, there was another reason. This was the season, where I met Y/N. Yup, I had a first love, shocking isn't it? My hyungs teased me before about not getting a girl at that time yet, until Y/N came along.

But we had problems.

And so I left her. That was a poor decision, because now I regret it. Something about Y/N makes me go fucken insane. I sighed at the thoughts flying past one another in my head.

"Are you crazy?" I muttered. I shook it off, and started walking again. I hadn't realized how long I stood there, probably long enough.

A glimpse of smoke caught my eye and I looked up. It was a building, actually, a restaurant. I walked a bit closer to the restaurant and began to hear chatters from the people inside. I heard a melody, a very familiar one, and that definitely caught my attention.

Lately I've been thinking

Thinking about what we had

I know it was hard

It was all that we knew

It was a girl's voice. Her voice was so mesmerizing that it kept luring me into the restaurant.

"Hello sir, table for on-"

"Shh." I answered quickly, placing a hand up without making eye contact.

I walked closer, closer to the voice. I couldn't pull away, I couldn't turn and walk away. Why? Why can't I do so? Why do I feel so trapped?

Have you been drinking?

To take all the pain away

I wish that I could give you what you deserve

Finally, I had a complete view of the person singing. Man, it took a lot of pushing through people, she must be very good.

Wait.

She's...

Y/N.

"Of course she's good, great in fact. She even sang to me when we were together ..." I sighed, hurt.

Cause nothing can ever

Ever replace you

No one can make feel like you do

I looked at Y/N. She was closing her eyes while singing, I could see the passion. Once she opened her eyes, they met mine. Her face showed that she was surprised, but couldn't make it obvious because she was singing in front of many people.

She continued singing, her eyes still on me. I broke the connection between our eyes, and turned around to walk off.

But I couldn't, why??

I closed my eyes for a moment t and exhaled deeply. Biting my lower lip, I tried to calm myself. Y/N soft voice in the background wasn't helping much either. It only made my love for her grow.

I turned around, and she was still looking at me. Her eyes lit up as I turned around. I decided to stay there, at least until the song ended.

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you and me

Together ...

Oh ...