Jin - Expecting?

I just wanna say that this one shot doesn't have much of Y/N's POV, cuz well, you'll find out :)

Y/N's POV

Jin and I have been married for 2 years. We are really happy to have one another, and show each other a lot of affection.

Though we've been trying to have a kid, it doesn't really go as planned. Yes we do, do it, I mean well, you know.

Anyway, Jin is out on a tour, leaving me home for quite some time. It feels lonely once in awhile, but I get used to it. Every now and then, I'd call my best friend to come accompany me.

Jin said he'd only take a week, then he'll come back. It's been 5 days and I seriously cannot wait no longer. I pouted a bit, acknowledging that there is no presence of him.

Then, I decided to call Hana, my best friend.

"Oh, hello?"

"Hi Hana."

"Hi Y/N! How are you doing?"

"Hana, we literally just hanged out two days ago." I laughed.

"Ahh that's right. But what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could come over, or if you'd like to come over. Since you know, Jin oppa is gone, so I feel kinda lonely."

"Ah .. I see. Why don't you come over? We'll have a sleepover party!"

"Really? Okay then! Do I need to bring anything?"

"Ani, I got it alllll planned." She giggled into the phone.

"Okay." I hung up and smiled.

I walked up to the bedroom that Jin and I share. Taking out a sling bag, I looked for some extra clothes and undergarments as well as other necessities to pack.

Suddenly, I felt nauseous and uncomfortable.

"Is this normal? Maybe I'm just stressed." I shrugged. I just grabbed my stuff and drove my way to Hana's house.

Hana's POV

I reached into the cabinets for nail polish, face masks, and all that fun stuff. Then I went to kitchen to prepare some fruits, and cut up some cucumbers for our eyes.

And that's when I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed to the door to open it. In front of me was Y/N! But, why does she look so .. ill?

"Hi Y/N!" I greeted her happily.

"Hi." She smiled weakly. My smiled faded.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm alright." Her smile became bright.

Huh. Maybe I saw wrong.

I let her in, and she set her things in my bedroom.

"I remember the last time I came here." Her fingertips brushed against walls.

"And that was like two days ago." I answered as I washed the dishes. We both giggled, knowing that it was the truth.

---

"You must really miss Jin." I said as we both placed on our face masks. She mumbled 'mhm' in response. I gave a small smile. She must be very lonely at home, I wonder what she does? Probably watches kdrama and eats, just like Jin.

I start to notice that Y/N didn't look too good, she paused for an enormous amount of time and it frightened me.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" I asked, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. She suddenly pushed it away, got up, and ran to the restroom with one hand to her mouth. I gulped nervously, why wasn't I reacting to this fast enough?