Namjoon - Happy Birthday

Y/N's POV

It was my birthday today! But I wasn't so sure if Namjoon knew. I've really been keeping my eyes on these red high top converse, but I haven't gotten the time to go purchase it. I sighed as I looked through my social media. With nothing to do, I just blasted some music and tried to find something nice to wear, in case someone would call me to go out or something. As soon as I got to my closet, a notification went off.

I walked over to look at it and realized that it was my best friend, Min Ah.

Min Ah: Happy birthday pabo!! You want to go to the mall or go out to eat to celebrate?!

My eyes beamed and I was filled with happiness, well. At least someone thought of me. I replied back to her question.

Y/N: Thank you idiot! <3 Yes! I've been waiting for someone to ask me something like that. I don't even think Namjoon knows that it's my birthday
;(

Min Ah: Aish ... really?! I'll really kick some sense into him! Today is a special day for you! What is he doing right now anyway? -_-

I thought about it for a moment and decided to go see what he was doing. I walked downstairs to find that he was in the game room, play video games.

"Yah yah! Go go go! Right there Taehyung! No! Go to the left! Beat him! Be-YESS! THATS MY BOY!" Namjoon was talking to Taehyung on the gaming ear piece (? Is that what it's called? Lol.) and jumped, making me jump as well.

"Uhm .. Oppa..?" I asked aloud. He turned around and smiled while taking off the ear piece. "Yes?" He answered.

"Do you know what today is?" I asked shyly. He looked confused, "Um.. Saturday?" He asked as he turned back around to the screen. I pouted and started to walk away.

Y/N: Sigh* He's playing games with Taehyung. He didn't even know what day was today.

Min Ah: Aish ... seriously?! Cmon girl, I'll pick you up in 45, look really pretty for me ;). Also, don't even tell Namjoon you're going out, who cares. He'll just play games anyways.

I never refuse to give Namjoon notice of where I'm going, but I have an excuse! I'm not gonna tell him.

Y/N: Alright! See ya bestie! <3

Min Ah: <33

I blast some music again and went into my closet to find something nice. I was thinking of maybe eating lunch with Min Ah, so I chose something that makes it seem like I tried.

I picked out a black choker bodycon dress and paired that with some nude heels. (Like shown below// Dress: forever21 , Heels: Charlotte Russe.)

I put on some makeup and sprayed some perfume

I put on some makeup and sprayed some perfume. Reaching for a white clutch, I put my lip tint and mascara in it and headed out the door, closing it behind me. My phone vibrated, making me look at the notification.