Jungkook - Noona

Jungkook's POV:

I've had the biggest crush on noona for the longest time. It's just, I never found the right time to confess. She is my sister's best friend and we've been living in the same house for quite awhile.

"Really Jungkook? You like Y/N?! Ouuuuu my little baby brother is so grown up now." Eun Hee teased.

"Y-yah ..." I blushed profusely.

"Omo! Are you blushing? You are aren't you!" She laughed as she continued teasing me.

"What's going on? Jungkookie likes someone? Who is it?" Y/N came in the room and asked. Eun Hee and I shook our heads quickly.

"Nothing." We said in unison. Y/N just shrugged and left the room.

That happened about a month ago. Just thinking about it makes me smile for some reason, foolish aren't I? I love everything about Y/N, from her adorable laugh to her amazing figure. What's bad is ... she has a boyfriend so I can't confess to her.

I sighed and walked out of my room and into the living room. I took a seat on the couch and went on my phone.

"Jungkook ah, I'll be gone for awhile, take care of the house alright? Also, Y/N unnie will probably be home around 6 or so, so just sit still," Eun Hee said as she struggled to zip up her boots. I just nodded. "There's food in the refrigerator too but if you don't like it you can order piz-" She continued.

"Okay okay just go!" I laughed as I shooed her off. She chuckled and waved goodbye as she locked the door behind her. I just sighed and slumped back into the couch as I tried to think of something to do. I walked up to the cabinets and pulled out a movie to watch. As soon as I placed the disk in, the door opened with a slam, making me jump as I turned around to see who it was. "Oh! Noona? Hello!" I exclaimed and stood up. My face expression changed as soon as I saw tears fall from her face. I walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Are you okay?!" I asked, looking into her eyes. She hung her head as she continued to weep. She buried her head in my chest as I was shocked but caressed her hair. We stayed like that for moments until she suddenly pulled away.

"I-I'm so sorry Jungkook, I shouldn't be coming to you like this-" She stuttered but I cut her off.

"No, it's okay. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. She bit her lip before nodding slowly. I fixed a glass of water for Y/N as I sat next to her. "So what happened?" I asked as she took a sip.

She exhaled deeply before answering, "Lee Hyun broke up with me.." Her voice cracked. My face softened as she looked down. Without knowing what I was doing, I caressed her cheek, making her look up.

"Don't cry Y/N." I just said. She stumbled back a bit as her eyes traveled somewhere else rather than mine. I realized what I was doing and pulled away immediately as I cleared my throat. I felt hurt that Y/N is crying and hurt in such a way, but why do I also feel happy that they broke up? Am I really that selfish?

It was completely silent for way too long and it made me uncomfortable. I cleared my throat quietly, hopefully catching her attention. "So," We looked at each other and peeped one another a small smile, realizing we said something at the same time. "You go first." I politely said, receiving a smile from her, but her eyes still showed sadness.

"I've liked you for quite awhile now.." Her voice trailed off, leaving me in shock. Is she serious? No, this can't be. She's just confused, there is no way.

"U-uhm.." I stuttered. "Hah.. no need to lie Y/N. You're just confused noona! It's hard to move on, I know haha . But it's oka-" I kept on blabbing as I laughed nervously.

"What if I actually did like you?" She asked, cutting me off. I stared at her for a bit and shook my head.

"There's no way." I laughed.

"Ah cmon Jungkook! I know you've liked me for awhile." She teased and poked around me, making me blink a couple of times and process what she had just said.

"BWHAHAHAHAHA." I laughed, trying to get myself out of the conversation. Seriously, what is wrong with me? Sometimes I question my well being. "Stop talking nonsense. I'm going to make some hot chocolate for myself, want some?" I said and I zoomed out of my seat and into the kitchen.

There was no response, but I continued to reach for the hot chocolate. Suddenly, I was turned around and pushed against the counter. Frightened, I saw that Y/N had done it. "Noona..." I stuttered. "I'll show you." She just said, cutting me off.

"Show me what?" I asked confused. She leaned it towards my ear and whispered the words, "I'll show you that I like you just as much as you like me." And with that, she pressed her lips against mine. I stumbled backwards, trying to process what is happening. I, Jeon Jungkook, am kissing my crush, Y/N noona. She seemed to be waiting for me to kiss back, because she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I gave up and kissed her back. I could feel her smile in the kiss, making me smile as well. My hands hesitantly traveled to her back, pulling her a bit closer to show her how much I love her. I no longer like her, but love her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Y/N and I got startled by a voice. It was Eun Hee. "GEE THANKS FOR RUINING IT EUN HEE." I pouted. She bursted out laughing which confused me. "Huh?" I asked.

"N-n-nothing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." She continued laughing as Y/N did as well. "I'm still confused." I stated and they laughed harder. Eun Hee walked up to me, "You guys must've had a great time together, your face shows it too." She smirked and walked away. "Huh?" I asked again.

Y/N laughed again and pointed at my face. Very confused, I walked to a mirror to see what's wrong. Lipstick from Y/N's lips stained my cheeks and lips as well.