Yoongi - Cozy Nights

Y/N's POV

"Ah oppa, I'm cold." I shivered a bit. I turned to look at Yoongi, hopefully my voice caught his attention. Gunshot noises in the background got me annoyed.

"Hmm?" He hummed, his focus was still on that darn screen. I pouted and tugged on his baby blue sweater. The noises stopped and he finally turned to look at me.

"What is it princess?" His voice was like music to my ears. He tilted his head and smiled.

Aish my heart is melting.

"I'm cold." I repeated in a soft voice. He chuckled softly and gently pinched my cheeks. He shifted positions, so that we faced each other.

"Aigoo, our baby Y/N is cold isn't she?" He rubbed his hands together and breathed into them before cupping my cheeks. I nodded, but felt myself falling into his trance. The warmth of his hands were so well, warm. His beautiful and mesmerizing eyes hypnotize me so much.

"Stay here, Im gonna go get something." He whispered. I looked at him in confusion as he got up.

"What is it?" I asked. He didn't turned around.

"It's a surprise." I heard his voice say, down the hall.

Okay ...?

I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around my knees as if I was curling into a little ball. I looked out the window, the moon was shining brightly and the stars around it shined just as bright.

It seemed very nice to go out for a walk with a nice scenery like this, but I had forgotten that it's really chilly.

"I'm back." Yoongi walked over to the couch. He had his hands behind his back, I assumed that the "surprise" was behind there. He sat down without letting me have the slightest peek.

"1 .. 2 ... Ta da!" He pulled out the surprise with a huge grin. My eyes widened, sparkles filling in them.

"Wahh!! Kyeopta!" (I think that's how you spell it.)

"Do you like it?" He handed it over to me. I felt my heart drop as soon as I felt the material of it. It was a pastel pink oversized sweater, similar to the one Yoongi was currently wearing.

"You always look at my sweaters in awe, and wear mine. So I thought I'd get you one as well." He smiled.

"Thank you oppa!" I pecked his cheek and saw him blush.

"Well .." He chuckled nervously, trying to hide his red face.

"T-try it on." He gulped. I chuckled and did what was told. Slipping my head and arms through the right holes, I sweater fit just perfect! The inside was so soft and defiantly cozy.

"Wait, you said I always wear yours so you bought me one. Does that mean I can't wear yours anymore?" I pouted. Yoongi scooted closer to me and pulled me forward to him. Our faces were only inches apart.

"Of course not. You can always wear my sweaters." He answered in a voice that almost seemed like a whisper. Before I knew it, he was leaning in for a kiss.

I felt beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead. My palms became sweaty as well, and my mind was not functioning well enough. In fact it seemed like it was in another world, a world of its own.

Do something Y/N!

I couldn't, my body was frozen. I didn't react fast enough, and Yoongi's lips ending up on mine. I widened my eyes in shock, but Yoongi's eyes were closed.  I felt like I was in some sort of trance. I gave up, and ended up closing my eyes as well.

Butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop. They were jumping all over, and I felt sparks here and there.

Yoongi pulled away and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Are you still cold?" He chuckled. I pursed my lips and shook my head.

"Good." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Come here." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, making me fall on top of him. I felt my cheeks burning.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, keeping my head down, and avoiding eye contact.

"Oh come here," He pulled me closer and I fell flat on top of him.

"You'll be warm." I heard his voice become softer. I looked up at him, his eyes were closing.

He's right. I do feel warm.

"Go to sleep, stop staring at me." He pat my back gently.

"When did I?" I mumbled and buried my face into his chest. The warmth of both our bodies and hoodies was simply comfy, and definitely cozy.