Taehyung pt.3

The next morning, I awoke to horrible aches that surrounded my body. I groaned in pain and placed a palm over my neck, applying pressure. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and yawned, stretching my arms out.

It was walk time. I took my sweet time getting out though, with that, Jung Min went ahead probably a bit impatient with me. But I had purposely did so. Walking outside, I kept an eye out for Y/N, and I finally found her. Once again, she was alone as always and it made me feel some sort of way. I pulled together some courage and walked straight up to her.

Y/N's POV

I kicked some rocks off the ground and they flew somewhere else. Stuffing my cold hands into my pockets, I heard footsteps shuffling behind me. Swiftly, I turned around and shot a glare. There, stood a tall and handsome man. Probably early 20s. My face softened for a bit, realizing that he had come up to me. No one has ever approached me in any way.

"U-Uhm ... excuse me?" His deep mesmerizing voice called out to me. I raised an eyebrow and pointed at myself. He nodded and smiled.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered a bit. I cursed myself mentally for stuttering.

"May I walk with you?" He asked kindly. I was shocked. Him? Wanting to walk with ME? The craziest lunatic in this facility? The monster everyone is afraid of? I only nodded, and he happily walked side by side with me.

"So,"

"I-"

We both stopped walking and looked at each other in the eyes. Breaking into laughter, we held our stomachs from laughing so much. We were given many odd stares but we ignored them.

"Go first." I said, smiling.

"No you." He replied back.

"Alright. So, you've heard of me haven't you?" I asked and we continued walking. Waiting for his answer made me nervous for some reason. Everyone I met seemed to have... run away when they found out about me.

"Yes, I have," He said. I avoided his eyes, my palms became sweaty.

"But I won't run away."

I looked at him, and he looked back at me. As if we were trying hard to read one another's mind, we stared at each other for quite a long time. I smiled and he grinned.

"I know you're not what people think you are," He started. I immediately looked away, and my expression changed.

"I know you're not insane," My blood began to boil.

"I do know Y/N! You're someone who-"

"STOP!" I stormed off, running away from him. It was already lunch time anyway. I didn't intend on eating lunch, I went to my cell instead.

"I want to go in." I growled at the security man. His eyes widened and he nodded quickly as he struggled to find the keys to open the gate. He pushed the key into my box, turned it, and the gate opened. Once I entered, he turned the key back, the gate closed with a thud, and put away the key.

"What's wrong with me?" I whispered and began to cry. I curled myself into a ball and whimpered softly. Hugging my knees, I felt myself getting colder by the second. From the corner of my eye, I saw a sharp object that I placed there a couple days ago. Picking it up, I hesitated.

"Guess I really am fucked up." I brought the blade to my arm and sliced my flesh, leaving it drip with beautiful red blood. The stinging sensation brought tears to my eyes, but relief to my heart.

I suddenly realized what I had just done. I dropped the blade, and screamed.

Taehyung's POV

What did I do wrong? I asked myself multiple times during lunch. I was worried sick, as to where Y/N was. She didn't go to lunch, she must've went to her cell.

After lunch, we were all told to stand outside of our cell because they had to announce an important message.

"ATTENTION! We are running low on cells for you all. We are gathering you here today to announce that you will have to share cells with one another. Now let's get to it! I'll call out your names." He called out many names, and it took forever.

Somehow, it seemed as if my name hadn't been called yet. I heard Jung Min's name, then someone else's. That must mean they're 'cell buddies'. As Jung Min passed me, he mouthed 'fighting' and smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"Whose name did I not call?" The man asked.

"Me."

"Me."

I looked at the one who spoke at the same time I did and smiled.

It was Y/N.

A/N: I'm sorry. This is all I have so far, I'm such a baddddd author 😭. Please understand. I really wanted to finish it, but I couldn't do it on time because of homework and sleep. I promise I'll update more once I come back though! ✨ Fighting loves! 💘