Jimin - Cupcakes

Y/N's POV:

"Hmm ... shall I make cupcakes today? Maybe a cake?" I said to myself.

"I don't think you should. You might burn down the house, or even burn the cupcakes themselves." I heard someone joke behind me. I turned around to see my husband, Jimin.

"Aish ... am I really that bad of a baker?" I pouted. He came up to me and pinched my cheeks, "Maybe you just need a little more help." He smiled.
"I'll help you make some delicious cupcakes."

Jimin helped me mix the batter as I preheated the oven. Then, I placed the batter into the pan filled with cupcake liners, and put the pan in the oven. I pressed start.

I washed my hands and walked over to the living room and laid on the couch. I reached over to grab a plush blanket, until Jimin snatched it away from me.

"Yah!" I yelled annoyed. Jimin laughed, "I'll be your blanket today." He smiled.
Jimin sat next to me and we cuddled. Cuddling with him was so comforting, it gave me warmth. He smiled as he moved a strand of hair from my face away.

"You're so cute." Jimin chuckled. I sat up and punched his cheeks gently. "You are too." I smiled. He pulled me into his embrace again, and a wave of warmth washed over me. Suddenly, he gently pushed me over so that he was on top of me (kinky eh? 😏 jk no.). To keep me from moving away, he pinned my hands up (idk how to explain this.) and slowly leaned in for a kiss. He gave me a peck and pulled away, I pouted as he laughed. He then leaned in for another kiss, but this time, it was a full kiss. Gosh his lips are so soft.

K , THINGS FUNNA GET STEAMY NOWSS.

He bit my bottom lip , causing me to gasp as he found his way to put his tongue in my mouth. My tongue and his were fighting for dominance, although he won. We then parted, breathing heavily.

"I love you Y/N" He said.

"I love you too Jimin." I smiled.

A/N:

DONE. You're probably wondering what happened to the cupcakes 🤔. Welp. They had no hope and burned. Jkjk, you and Jimin went to go check on them, frosted them, and ate them like regular people. Until then, goodbye my Jams .