Taehyung - Hug Me

Y/N's POV

"Please don't leave me Y/N..." Taehyung pleaded as he reached for my arm. I swiped away trying to hold in the tears that wanted to be released. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't leave you?" My voice cracked. I turned around and started to leave. That's when I heard Taehyung drop to his knees. I slowly turned around seeing that he's on the floor and he had his head down. I saw tears fall from his eyes onto the wooden floor. As much as I wanted to just go up to him and hug him tightly, I held back and waited for his words. He looked up slowly, "Because... I love you ... there wouldn't be anything in this world I would trade you for. I love you with all my heart. You are someone I fell in love with not only because you're beautiful but also because of your soft warm heart... Y/N... I'm sorry ... please... please... don't leave me ..." Taehyung cried even harder. That's it... tears flowed freely down my cheeks and I dropped onto the floor crying. I covered my eyes and just cried my heart out.

Taehyung's POV

I continue crying until I heard a loud thud on the floor. My heart raced so fast that I could've passed out. I looked up quickly to find that Y/N fell onto the floor and is crying. I crawled my way to her and reached my hand out towards her.. I stopped for a second, hesitating. 'Taehyung, you can do this. She's your woman. What're you waiting for!?' I thought to myself. Finally, I pulled Y/N into a warm embrace. Surprisingly, she didn't pull away. In fact, she wrapped her arms around my waist and cried on my shoulder as I cried along. Seeing Y/N cry makes me feel so horrible ... I feel like the world is ending when I see teardrops form in her eyes. "I-I..," Y/N started but she couldn't finish. I softly pat her back and waited patiently for what she was going to say. "I... don't want to leave you Taehyung ... I really want to, but a part of me tells me not to leave you," She muffled from my shirt. She lifted her head and turned her gaze towards me. Gosh, her eyes are hypnotic, it's like I've fell under her spell as I look into her eyes deeply. "I feel so empty without you... Taehyung ... I'm sorry that I was acting like such a fool .. I-" I cut her off with a kiss. Y/N closed her eyes and brought her arms up to my neck and wrapped them around it. I pulled away and kissed her forehead. "Don't say such a thing Y/N, I love you and only you. It was my fault and I should be the one who's sorry." I turned away.

She grabbed my face and turned it to face her. "Tae Oppa ..." She said but trailed off. 'Huh? She's never called me that ..' I thought to myself. "Sing for me .." She finished, tears formed in her eyes again. Just as the teardrop was about to fall, I wiped it and smiled as I caressed her face.

"nae gyeote isseojwo naege meomulleojwo

ne soneul jabeun nal nohchi jimarajwo

ireohke niga hangeoreum meoreojimyeon

naega hangeoreum deo gamyeon dwe janha"

Translation:

"please stay at my side, please stay with me

please don't let go of the me who is holding your hand

if you go one step further away like this

I can just take one more step and that's enough"

I finally stopped. Y/N had tears flowing like crazy. "Hug me.." She said softly. With that, I embraced her like she were to leave. She held onto me tightly. I created a trail of kiss up her neck. "Okay that's enough." She said and pulled away. I laughed and helped her get up. We both brushed ourselves off. She turned around and walked towards to door, I grabbed her wrist. "Where are you going? Are you going to leave me...?" I asked, my face changing. "Of course not, I'm going to get grocery." She answered. Before she could push me away, I spun her and pulled her into my embrace. I pushed her down gently on a nearby couch and laid down next to her, not releasing my grip. I let go and hugged her. "Let's stay like this for awhile.." I said. At least she didn't push me off or anything. "Oppa," I hear her voice whisper. "Hm?" I felt sleepy, knowing that the woman of my life is still here with me in our house made me feel relieved. "I .." She started. "I ... L.." She stopped again. "Say it." I said sleepily. "I love you ... Taehyung.." She finished. My heart skipped a beat. I opened my eyes and looked down, she was looking up at me. Darn it, just small things like that make me fall for her even more. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too.." I replied.

Y/N's POV

"I love you too ..." Taehyung replied to what I said. He then knocked out. I chuckled as I brushed a piece of hair away from his face. "You are my everything." I said before closing my eyes and falling asleep with Taehyung.

A/N:

HILOOOO. Okay so my intention was to make it all sad and stuff, but I was like uh no. You're not making yourself cry with your own story, not today. *smirks* NO NOT TODAY ONJEGA SKALDNDHEUE BUT NO NOT TO- k I'll stap. It's a habit of mine when someone says "no not today" or "not today" LOL. Yes, it has no back story, like why were you about to leave? I honestly don't know.

Anyways! I've decided to create a new fan fiction, I won't be removing this one, but I just wanted to make one about one member lol. I'm sure I'll be doing Taehyung or Jimin. But in the future I'll do other members too! But yeah, just a thought in mind. I might be a tad too lazy to but hey, I gotta get the hang of updating faster lol. Stay well my Jams ❣️