Jimin - Fangirl pt. 1

Hi. 🙃. I lied, I said I would come back with 5 updates but hahaha I only came with one. It's okay, not much read my stories anyway LOL.

Y/N's POV

"Oppa oppa!! Are we going yet?!" I asked eagerly as I jumped up and down. Namjoon's eyes followed my jumps. He smiled widely, his dimples making an appearance.

"Namjoonie oppa is really handsome!" I smiled and brought my thumb up.

"Woah, daebak. Our little Y/N thinks her oppa is handsome?" He placed a hand on his chest and was dramatically astonished. I frowned and gave him a punch in the arm.

"Yah!" I squinted my eyes at him.

"You better watch out." I glared at him, only receiving a chuckle.

"Alright, alright. Are you ready?" He reached out for his backpack that was hung on a chair.

"Yes!" My eyes beamed in delight.

---

Namjoon oppa is taking me to their dorms and where they practice. And by they I mean BTS!!! I'm a huge fan and I support them all the time. My bias is Jimin, and today I wore his shirt! I had to wear a sweater to cover his name so that Namjoon wouldn't get mad. He's always jealous that I don't wear his shirt.

"Remember Y/N, no touching, no eye contact, keep your head down, no talking, no-"

"Yah," We stopped in front of the door.

"Am I 6? Am I some little kid?" I asked, slightly annoyed but I understood very well why he's telling me all of this.

"No you're not," He sighed and cupped my cheeks.

"I just want you to be safe." He squished my cheeks and I furrowed my brows.

"Okay, let's go in now." I pulled away and fixed my hair. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair before running away.

"YAH! Aish!" I fixed my hair again.

"Who's the one that's 6?" I muttered. Making my way inside, Namjoon was standing by the door waiting for me.

"Here," He held out something as I approached him. I took a glance at the item.

"What is it?" I cocked my head to the side a bit.

"A pass duh, you can't get in without one." He nudged it towards me a little more. I pursed my lips annoyed and took the little card. It labeled "BigHitEntertainment", and
"Guest" was labeled in big bold letters.

"What about you?" I turned to Namjoon.

"Me? Pft." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the same card. He held it up to my face, enough for me to see. The card was similar to mine, only it didn't say "Guest" in huge bold letters. It was a picture of oppa, with his name labeled right under the photo.

"Daebak...." I said in awe, and he pulled it away from my face.

"Let's go." He smiled and I nodded. We walked to the entrance where you had to scan the card.

"Now all you do is-"

"Yah, am I a kid? I know how to do this." I scoffed and went before he did. Placing the card above the scanner, I waited for a beep sound.

Beep

"Welcome, guest." A woman's voice spoke, and the little door opened. I widened my eyes a bit. That was kinda creepy, I had to admit. I turned around to see how Namjoon did it.

He simply wavered the card above the scanner as I did.

Beep

"Welcome, Kim Namjoon or, Rap Monster." The woman's voice spoke again. Chills were sent down my spine and I shivered.