Yoongi - I've Been Waiting pt.2

Yoongi's POV:

I watched her as she slowly sat in the seat in front of Jungkook. She stumbled as she sat down. I noticed that every now and then, she would look back a little but turn back as fast as possible. I most definitely could not focus on school work, I was lured into her. When did she get so beautiful? I mean she's always been beautiful ... but wow.

"Mr. Yoongi! Ms. Y/N! Why are you not paying attention! We have a test within a week! Both of you come up!" Ms. Kim commanded. I sighed and got up as I walked to the front, Y/N followed from behind. She shuffled next to me, but kept her distance.

"What is the answer to this question? If none of you answer or it's wrong, you will have after school detention." Ms. Kim said sternly.

We kept quiet, I felt as if we were thinking the same thought. I didn't answer because I wanted to stay with her after school. But she had opened her mouth to say something.

"26." She simply answered.

"Ms. Y/N shi, you are," Ms. Kim started as she looked into her textbook. I held my breath.

"Incorrect. You will have after school detention. Yoongi? What's your answer?" She turned to me. I exhaled with relief and just shrugged. Ms. Kim sighed as she rubbed her temples. "Okay okay whatever, you both have after school detention. Be in this room when the bell rings." She sighed.

We both nodded and walked back to our seats.

"Woah ... Hyung is trying to be slick eh?" Jimin pat my back. I turned around and smiled before placing a finger on my lip, "Shh." I whispered.

Y/N's POV:

"Woah ... Hyung is trying to be slick eh?" I heard. I then heard a "shh" as Yoongi chuckled. I smiled to myself. I wanted to stay after school, I think Yoongi knew this. He always knew what I was thinking. The day continued and the school day had already been over.

Everyone left as I was left in the classroom. I pulled out my phone and called my mom.

"Mom? I'm staying after school, I got in trouble for some reason but it wasn't major."

"Are you okay? It's not that bad is it?"

"No no, I just didn't answer a question correctly."

She laughed.

"Seriously? Aish ... these teachers. Alright, come home when you're done."

"Okay, bye love you."

I hung up and walked to Ms. Kim's classroom. I sat in my spot and just touched my phone as I waited for Yoongi and Ms. Kim. Moments later, I heard footsteps coming, I turned off my phone and looked up.

"Ms. Y/N? I won't be here for the detention, I have a meeting so we will reschedule the detention for lunch detention tomorrow. Tell this to Yoongi as well, but I would like the both of you to clean up a bit if you will, thank you." She said as she quickly left. I just blinked as I got up to fix the classroom around a bit.

Within minutes, Yoongi was at the door. I looked up."Ms. Kim said that she will reschedule the detention for lunch detention tomorrow. She said we could go home after clea-" He ran to me, put his arms around my waist, and hugged me. I was shocked for a moment but was glad to be in his arms again.

"Y-Yoongi ..." I whispered.

"Do you remember our promise?" He whispered back.

"Of course I did ... why would I forget?" I replied. He shook his head.

"I thought you would never come back and forget all about me .. just having you in my arms really makes me happy." He said softly, burying his head in my neck. I sighed and smiled as I pat his back gently.

"I miss you," I said. "Oppa." He pulled away and looked at me. His eyes traveling to my lips and back to my eyes.

"I miss you too Y/N." Were the last words said before he gently leaned in to place a kiss against my lips.

We pulled away, but our faces were still close, our noses touching. "I love you pabo." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." He chuckled as he pecked my lips.