Jungkook - Mornings With You

This one shot is for ORONEE  ❤️!

Your POV

The birds were chirping; singing their beautiful melodies. The bright sunlight shined on my eyes, causing them to flutter open. My breathing was soft and quiet.

As my eyes opened slowly, I looked beside me to find my wonderful husband, Jungkook. As soon as he saw that I made eye contact with him, he immediately smiled.

"Good morning Jagiya~" He whispered in a soft voice. I chuckled and yawned a bit. Out of the blue, Jungkook hovered over my body and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I said good morning." He pouted. I giggled and hit his arm gently, just enough so I wouldn't hurt him. He stared at me for a couple of seconds, creating an awkward silence.

Carefully, he leaned in, and I knew exactly what he was about to do. I closed my eyes before his lips reached mine. And before I knew it, just as I predicted, Jungkook placed his plump lips against mine.

His breathing was soft, just like mine. His scent always lured me in. I felt his tongue brush across my bottom lip, causing me to gasp a bit. I felt Jungkook smile in the kiss, he knew all the things that made me feel weak.

He pulled away after a while, and pecked my lips.

"How was that? Did my kissing get better?" He asked such a random question.

"Hmm ..." I pretended to think really hard. Truth was, he was always a good kisser.

He cocked his head to the side, resembling an adorable puppy. I suddenly smiled and covered my face from embarrassment.

"Ah wae? What's wrong?" He pulled at my arm. I shook my head, still very embarrassed.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked again. I used my arm to cover my eyes and laid still. I felt Jungkook's hand remove my arm from my face and we looked at each other.

"I'm embarrassed." I blurted out.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"You're so cute, like a puppy." I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"Aweeeeee~" He cooed and pinched my cheeks slightly.

"You're the cute one." I shook my head, no I am not.

"Yes. Yes you are." We both laughed. Jungkook placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. Leaning in again, he decreased the distance between our faces.

"You know I love you right?" He asked, still caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Of course." I answered with a grin. He returned the grin, and leaned in to kiss my lips.

I love mornings like this. Morning where Jungkook and I can cuddle with one another, and enjoy each other's presence.

Thank you so much for requesting ORONEE !! ❤️❤️ If you are interested, also check out my Jungkook fan fiction, Playboy.

xoxo, Author-Nim.