"Not your fault is it?" I shrugged.

"No.. No it's mine and this stupid lifestyle." Zak moaned walking away.

I went to follow when Bacon caught my wrist "Leave him... He's upset that the person got that close."

My eyes landed on his coffee soaked top "You better change outta that, I'll put it in for a soak to try and get most of it out."

********

Lifting the case from the RV, I stumbled back swaying from the weight of it.

"Hey!" A voice yelled making me drop the case.

Turning I saw Zak coming up from the back of the house, almost dragging the cloud over his head with him.

"Hey. What's with the yelling?" I asked as he stopped in front of me.

The weight of the case shifted off my leg as he picked it up. "Carrying heavy things... It's a no."

"Don't wrap me in co-"

"Cotton wool? Put you up on a peddle-stool? Well tough shit, I am and I have. No heavy lifting, or we will fall out." Seeing the determination on his face, I sighed.

"Okay, fine."

He nodded carrying the case into the rental home. Not wanting to be alone, I hot footed it back in closing the door and walking around until I found the bedrooms.

Finding Zak sat in the bed, I joined him, sitting in his right.

"Speak to me?" I asked quietly.

His hand reached for mine, locking our fingers together "Anything could have happened. What the hell was I thinking when you walked off? I should have been with you."

"You can't be with me 24/7."

He sat back "Why can't I? We work, live, sleep and eat together."

"I know, but I can't imagine watching you whilst you use the toilet..."

He chuckled pulling me into his shoulder "You say the most weirdest things sometimes."

"It's true. Zak I can't live like that, we need our own space, you need to decompress as I need to take baths and relax. "

"Well from now on, no more locking doors then. I need to know I can get to you... Feel?" He pushed my hand against his chest.

His heartbeat thudded fast underneath it "That's what happens, this is how I feel when I think something could happen to you, if I can't get to you Roo."

I rubbed his chest and enveloped him into a cuddle "No more locked doors then. I promise I won't sulk off again."

"I'd lose my shit if anything happened to you." He mumbled into my hair.

"You won't have to. I'm here."

I sat back beside him when I noticed the frown was still present on his face. "What else is it?" I asked.