Planning together

Start from the beginning

Flicking off the bathroom light as I passed, putting the gun under the bed on my side. I climbed back into bed hearing her moan. I felt my body tighten at the sound before I set myself to relax back on the pillow.

Looking at her with the laptop light, I could see how engrossed she was in the film only stopped to shovel in more ice cream before wiggling her feet happily.

Knowing she was safe by my side I closed my eyes and waited for sleep when I heard her whispering.

"Move Rose. You're such a bitch. That door- fuck you."

I sniggered and turned onto my side placing my hand on her leg.

"Attention seeking bitch. Oh now you have a whistle. Bite me." She muttered before the sound of the laptop clicking began.

Satisfied that she was content and I was now back off duty, I fell back to sleep.

******

"Pow, pow, pow!"

I stirred opening my eyes to the slight sight of sun outside the shutters.

"Silencer... fweep fweep. Reload."

My mind snapped back to the gun I had left out and I instantly shot a look at Robyn who jumped and hid her hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

A familiar question I was asking...

"N-nothing." She answered giving me a sweet smile.

"Really?"

"Huh.."

"What's behind your back?" I asked trying to see.

"Nothing. I haven't got anything."

"Don't lie to me."

"I-I'm not. I swear-"

"Robyn? Show me now." I ordered.

Her face crinkled up in annoyance before the blush came on her cheeks as she dropped one empty hand into view.

"And the other." I spoke sitting up and folding my arms.

If she had that gun...

She brought her other hand out showing me what she had. I sucked my cheeks in trying not to laugh as she looked guilty as sin.

"I.. Is that acceptable?" I asked trying to remain firm despite my urge to burst out laughing.

"I guess not in the circumstances.." She mumbled.

"And why have we got that?" I asked gesturing to her hands.

"I was just playing.."

"What if it..." I stopped as my body tried to contain a laugh.

My adorable 3 Months pregnant partner was in her own little world, in my top, hair was in a messy updo, a pair of panties playing with the top of a spray bottle, using the trigger spray as a gun trigger.

"What's the recoil on that?" I asked before I cracked and began laughing.

"Zak!" She whined stamping her foot and coming over embarrassed.

"Yes Lara Croft."

"Don't be a douche, I could have played with the gun you put under the bed." She said causing my face to fall. "But I didn't. And before you lecture me, what about the heat you're packing?" She grabbed my crotch startling me.

"Miss Yates... What are you implying this morning?"

"I'm only awake at this hour and distracting myself because you were sleeping..." She climbed on my lap putting her legs either side of my hips. "But now you're awake..."