Making those memories. [m]

Start from the beginning

"Zak?" The doctor spoke looking at us.

He stood up slowly where as I was straight up and trying to herd him in the room.

"If he asks..." Zak whispered making me giggle. Someone really didn't want a doctor down there.

"I've got your bum.. I mean back." I answered making him grumble.

After a quick introduction and why we were here the doctor looked at Zak's medical file.

"You were due an appointment with a nurse regarding your inhalers... 2 months ago." He noted.

I looked at Zak who gave me a little smile "Busy."

"Oh you're so grounded." I whispered.

"I understand you're a busy man, but your health needs to come first so that you can do your job sir." The doctor spoke looking between us.

"He won't miss another appointment. In fact, can we book it now?"

Before Zak could speak up in protest, I shot him a look making him back down. I took the date and time before texting it to Cece asking her to put it on Zak's work calendar.

He was going to that appointment.

We also got two extra inhalers sorted much to Zak's disapproval. But when I hammered home the importance he accepted it.

"Now, has anything changed in the last few days that could have triggered the asthma attack?" The doctor asked.

Zak gave me a shit eating grin before replying "Well we are at it like rabbits."

My face went red instantly as I shot him an angry look.

"Okay." The doctor replied.

"She's on heat. I feel a little used up." Zak continued making my blood boil.

"I- anything else? Stress with work?" The doctor tried to move on.

"No, it's just her constant need for sex."

"Okay, pal! You are the one poking me with it at all hours. Check for a nerve problem in his hands cause he's constantly groping me up." I fired off.

"She's lying." He laughed.

"You know what? I'm waiting outside." I snapped grabbing my bag.

"Sexually frustrated. I think she's got an addiction." Zak half whispered.

"He needs his prostate checking too because he wets the bed!" I added making the doctor look at Zak who had gone silent as I closed the door.

Turning around I found the waiting room looking at me, giving an awkward smile I left the centre and stood outside waiting for him.

I felt bad for my outburst but I was tired. But I knew the moment that door opened I was in for it...

"What the fuck Robyn!" Zak shouted as we drove home.

Apparently the doctor wanted to give Zak the full medical.. Even finding the latex gloves.

However Zak made it clear his pants were and will always stay up for that.

"Calm down he's put a finger up someone's ass before." I sighed rubbing my head.

"Not my ass! I- how could you?!" He shouted again.

"Well they use some lubricant I gu-"

"ROBYN!" He yelled making me grumble.