Chapter 30: The Witch

Start from the beginning

"Kids come over here." Jung called. He turned off his hologram tablet and faced us with a wide grin on his face.

"Are you all ready?" He asked.

"Neh." We all answered in unison.

"So.. to start off with your training, I will start off by telling you some advices that you will need once the training has started.." 

We just nodded in understandment.

"Once a monster appeared infront of you, do not panick or run away. They will chase after you and might get aggressive. So if you face them, stay still for a while, observe the monster and think of what it will do to you. Do not rush and attack them directly. Start by thinking or guessing how much life it has and them run towards and attack." Jung started.

"What kind of attack?" Kai asked.

"Right. You all have different powers, right? So for now, we will only focus on you combat skills then using your powers. Combat are really important, if somehow you lost your powers because you're drained, combat skills are really useful. Now let's start. There's 13 dummies placed in the middle of this room. They have the same skin like humans, body like humans, bones like humans, face like humans and specially blood. But brfore you could say something, those are not real, they are dummies and we made those bodies using chemicals and the bloods aren't real either." Jung explained.

I sighed in relief the it wasn't a real human being like us. We walked in the middle of the room and stood infront of our chosen dummy to practice with. I touched the dummy's skin  and it feels so real.

"Jung, are you sure it's not real humans?" I asked.

"Yes. Because I'm the one who made those. Don't worry. They don't have feelings and they won't get hurt." Jung replied.

"Now, start kicking them as hard as you can. Do not kick with your shins or toes because it will hut alot. Use the top of your foot. Do it over and over again until you get use to the pain. Do 50 kicks and 100 punches. After that, do it all over again. Punch with your knuckles. Don't put your thumb inside. Now go! Do 5 rounds of kicks and punches. Start!" Jung comanded.

We started beating up the dummy to death. Fake blood starting to flood on my dummy's body. I guess my punches and kicks are hard and strong. The innocent Unicorn Prince didn't know what to do. Lay had his eyes closed while beating up the dummy. Poor Lay. Tao has already got his dummy flood with fake bloods, with his arms and pants covered in red. Scary.. The other members are really trying their best. Suho's dummy had alot of bruises and few cuts. Xiumin's dummy is a mess! the leg is broken and fake blood all over his shirt like he murdered someone.

I continued to do the punches and kicks until I was already in my 50 round. Jung only said 5 rounds, but I think it was to little for me. If my dummy is real, it's probably dead long time ago. My leg is in so much pain and my knuckes are bleeding from the punches I threw on the dummy. Sweat are dripping non-stop from my head and so are the others. Our shirts are soaked on our sweats, panting heavily and unevenly. We stopped and collapsed on the floor, panting non-stop.

Jung pressed a button on his tablet and the dummies disappeared like there was nothing in there in the first place. He walked towards us with a wide grinn plastered on his face. He scribbled on his clipboard and started reading them.

"You all did great! For beginners like all of you, you manage to beat the dummies to death, even though it doesn't really have a life. It shows your hardwork by looking at all of you. Bloods on you clothes, red knuckes, sore legs andsweat dripping. Great job!" He praised us.